Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 18, 2004 Posted July 18, 2004 [quote] lol I've seen so many personal threads lately lol[/quote] Time for another!
kaidoh Posted July 18, 2004 Posted July 18, 2004 lol noooooooo the other 1 needs to have more pages then jasons
StColette Posted July 18, 2004 Posted July 18, 2004 LOL I already have one lol " The Jennie" thread is mine too LOL Man i'm feeling loved lol
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 18, 2004 Author Posted July 18, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Jul 18 2004, 02:04 PM'] LOL I already have one lol " The Jennie" thread is mine too LOL Man i'm feeling loved lol [/quote] Yes, but: 1. I didn't make that one. 2. Not everyone knows your real name.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 18, 2004 Author Posted July 18, 2004 [quote name='kaidoh' date='Jul 18 2004, 02:09 PM'] and yours is raphael [/quote] What?
StColette Posted July 18, 2004 Posted July 18, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 18 2004, 01:05 PM'] Yes, but: 1. I didn't make that one. 2. Not everyone knows your real name. [/quote] lol very true My real name is ..... Jennie Catherine
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 18, 2004 Author Posted July 18, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Jul 18 2004, 02:12 PM'] lol very true My real name is ..... Jennie Catherine [/quote] And your Social Security Number would be...?
kaidoh Posted July 18, 2004 Posted July 18, 2004 i cant get it all i needed was your 1st and last name
kaidoh Posted July 18, 2004 Posted July 18, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 18 2004, 01:10 PM'] What? [/quote] and your real name is
cathgirl Posted July 18, 2004 Posted July 18, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 18 2004, 02:05 PM'] 1. I didn't make that one. [/quote] What makes the threads you make so much more special than ones other pple make?
VeraMaria Posted July 18, 2004 Posted July 18, 2004 Ay Dios Mio. ANOTHER name thread. Can't wait till Open Mic goes back to normal...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 18, 2004 Author Posted July 18, 2004 [quote name='kaidoh' date='Jul 18 2004, 02:35 PM'] and your real name is [/quote] LOL I'm Micah, but I guarantee you all the regulars at least know that.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 18, 2004 Author Posted July 18, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jul 18 2004, 03:49 PM'] Ay Dios Mio. ANOTHER name thread. Can't wait till Open Mic goes back to normal... [/quote] What's that supposed to mean?! You might as well just say that you don't want me here! I'm gonna go cry in the corner...
VeraMaria Posted July 18, 2004 Posted July 18, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 18 2004, 05:43 PM'] What's that supposed to mean?! You might as well just say that you don't want me here! I'm gonna go cry in the corner... [/quote] << I think you need some SODA :pepsi:
Moosey Posted July 18, 2004 Posted July 18, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 18 2004, 03:42 PM'] LOL I'm Micah, but I guarantee you all the regulars at least know that. [/quote] Very true.. And you really need to stop crying in corners...you're starting to make puddles...
ilovechrist Posted July 19, 2004 Posted July 19, 2004 jennie... you are racking up posts VERY quickly!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now