Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Geeze I Was Only Gone For 2 Days


Recommended Posts

shelly_freak
Posted

I was gone for 2 days and i come back and there are like 10 new pmers, the newbies are so cute. still tryin to figure out the site and just postin random stuff, ahh i remeber those days as if they were yesterday. :rolleyes:

ilovechrist
Posted

yeah....
i still consider you a newbie shelly... lol uv only been here for 3 weeks!!

shelly_freak
Posted

yeah but i know my way around the place

ilovechrist
Posted

very true...

i'm about to hit no. 4000!!!!

Posted

Unfair....I should be ahead of you it posts :P

Posted

I realize that I no longer feel like a newbie...
someday I will reach a 1000 posts.....
:rolling:

Posted

You will in no time skywakka! :D

*teen4Christ*
Posted

Im not a lurker n-e more!!! YAY!! i'm a newbie!! I am so proud!!

ilovechrist
Posted

Karmen...
i passed you up a couple weeks ago in posts, and i don't plan on letting that lead slip :P

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

I am now a SUPER ALIEN! YAY!

Posted

[quote name='ilovechrist' date='Jul 20 2004, 03:22 PM'] Karmen...
i passed you up a couple weeks ago in posts, and i don't plan on letting that lead slip :P [/quote]
-_- hmph. We'll just see about that...


:unsure: could you, uh, leave for a couple weeks, ya know, so I could, um, get to your post number....


:P

shelly_freak
Posted

more like a couple of months by the look of it

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

Shelly, it's easy to get 100 posts a day here... a week or two and she's all caught up!

shelly_freak
Posted

true

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

THIS IS POST #800! Yay for me!

shelly_freak
Posted

yay angie!

ilovechrist
Posted

[quote name='cathgirl' date='Jul 20 2004, 05:25 PM'] :unsure: could you, uh, leave for a couple weeks, ya know, so I could, um, get to your post number.... [/quote]
make me


:P

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

Go steal his computer or something or send ilc on an exotic vacation...

sure you might empty out your bank account, but , hey! You'll beat him in posts! lol

Posted

[quote name='ilovechrist' date='Jul 20 2004, 08:54 PM'] make me


:P [/quote]
:o Maybe I will!





:P

ilovechrist
Posted

is this a threat?


lol..

where did shelly n angie go?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...