Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted July 19, 2004 Posted July 19, 2004 If it weren't for your (Jesus') grace, I'd be without hope.
VeraMaria Posted July 19, 2004 Posted July 19, 2004 "You are Christ, my Holy Father, my Tender God, my Great King, my Good Shepherd, my Only Master, my Best Helper, my Most Beautiful and my Beloved, my Living Bread, my Priest Forever, my Leader to my Country, my True Light, my Holy Sweetness, my Straight Way, my Excellent Wisdom, my Pure Simplicity, my Peaceful Harmony, my Entire Protection, my Good Portion, my Everlasting Salvation. Christ Jesus, Sweet Lord, why have I ever loved, why in my whole life have I ever desired anything except You, Jesus my God? Where was I when I was not in spirit with You? Now, from this time forth, do you, all my desires, grow hot, and flow out upon the Lord Jesus: run . . . you have been tardy until now; hasten where you are going; seek Whom you are seeking. O, Jesus may he who loves You not be an anathema; may he who loves You not be filled with bitterness. O, Sweet Jesus, may every good feeling that is fitted for Your praise, love You, delight in You, adore You! God of my heart, and my Portion, Christ Jesus, may my heart faint away in spirit, and may You be my Life within me! May the live coal of Your Love grow hot within my spirit and break forth into a perfect fire; may it burn incessantly on the altar of my heart; may it glow in my innermost being; may it blaze in hidden recesses of my soul; and in the days of my consummation may I be found consummated with You! Amen. " -St. Augustine of Hippo
shelly_freak Posted July 19, 2004 Posted July 19, 2004 I love Jesus yes I do, I love Jesus how bout you.
cathgirl Posted July 19, 2004 Posted July 19, 2004 [img]http://www.faustheirlooms.com/images/d0438.jpg[/img]
cathgirl Posted July 19, 2004 Posted July 19, 2004 [img]http://home.netvigator.com/~loy8/eucharist.JPG[/img]
shelly_freak Posted July 19, 2004 Posted July 19, 2004 amazing how one man did so much good for the world! I luv ya Jesus!
VeraMaria Posted July 19, 2004 Posted July 19, 2004 Jesus, te amo, te adoro, eres my vida. [i]Jesus Christ you are my Life.[/i]
Lil Red Posted July 19, 2004 Posted July 19, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jul 19 2004, 09:05 AM'] "You are Christ, my Holy Father, my Tender God, my Great King, my Good Shepherd, my Only Master, my Best Helper, my Most Beautiful and my Beloved, my Living Bread, my Priest Forever, my Leader to my Country, my True Light, my Holy Sweetness, my Straight Way, my Excellent Wisdom, my Pure Simplicity, my Peaceful Harmony, my Entire Protection, my Good Portion, my Everlasting Salvation. Christ Jesus, Sweet Lord, why have I ever loved, why in my whole life have I ever desired anything except You, Jesus my God? Where was I when I was not in spirit with You? Now, from this time forth, do you, all my desires, grow hot, and flow out upon the Lord Jesus: run . . . you have been tardy until now; hasten where you are going; seek Whom you are seeking. O, Jesus may he who loves You not be an anathema; may he who loves You not be filled with bitterness. O, Sweet Jesus, may every good feeling that is fitted for Your praise, love You, delight in You, adore You! God of my heart, and my Portion, Christ Jesus, may my heart faint away in spirit, and may You be my Life within me! May the live coal of Your Love grow hot within my spirit and break forth into a perfect fire; may it burn incessantly on the altar of my heart; may it glow in my innermost being; may it blaze in hidden recesses of my soul; and in the days of my consummation may I be found consummated with You! Amen. " -St. Augustine of Hippo [/quote] AMEN!!!!!!
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted July 19, 2004 Posted July 19, 2004 Laus tibi Christe! I love You Sweet Lord Jesus!
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted July 19, 2004 Posted July 19, 2004 Lord, I love You as the Sweet Infant, as the Word incarnate, as our brusied and bloody Lord, and as our King Most Triumphant in Heaven!
RemnantRules Posted July 19, 2004 Posted July 19, 2004 b/c that's what God is just Love GOD IS GOOD....
~*AnCoRa33*~ Posted July 19, 2004 Posted July 19, 2004 YKC!! Christ- I give it ALL to YOU!! If only I could express my love in words!!! My hear tis overflowing with my Love for YOU!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~*AnCoRa33*~ Posted July 19, 2004 Posted July 19, 2004 (edited) I can't get the picture on here but this is a BEAUTIFUL picture [url="http://www.sacredheartdevotion.com/"]here[/url]!!!!!!! EDIT:I just made the picture my avatar <--------------------- Edited July 19, 2004 by ~*AnCoRa33*~
Jake Huether Posted July 19, 2004 Posted July 19, 2004 Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, I LOVE YOU. I TRUST IN YOU. You are my life. Bring me closer to you. Let me know you more and more. I love you Jesus!
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted July 19, 2004 Posted July 19, 2004 O Jesus, King of Kings... I lay my life down before thee! PS. Rebecca! I have that pivture here at home! It is beautiful! I have a bunch of stuff that they sent me!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now