shelly_freak Posted July 19, 2004 Posted July 19, 2004 I'm here to fight the good fight! I do have some experience defending the faith in my religion class and such. Just say where you want me and I'm there
Jake Huether Posted July 19, 2004 Posted July 19, 2004 Let me know where and when, and I'm there. God bless you all.
ProfessorJT Posted July 19, 2004 Posted July 19, 2004 I would love to join the list, if evangelizings the game, im in!
WillT Posted July 19, 2004 Posted July 19, 2004 (edited) Count me in too. Where's the front line? I'm ready for action! Edited July 19, 2004 by WillT
ilovechrist Posted July 19, 2004 Posted July 19, 2004 i am here! i've been learning much over the last couple years, and it continues on this site! its time to go and fight!
HomeTeamFamily Posted July 19, 2004 Posted July 19, 2004 anyone want to be my partner and learn me about defending the faith?
Rebirth flame Posted July 19, 2004 Posted July 19, 2004 add me to the list. I have learned quite a bit over the past few months to add to what i already knew... i spend alot of time in debates (usually face to face, but i do alot of internet stuff too!) and i loooove defending lovingly!
azaelia Posted July 19, 2004 Posted July 19, 2004 [waves hand frantically] Oh, Oh, pick me, pick me!! I can hold my own most of the time, although I could use some debate exercise...at any rate, count me in
daugher-of-Mary Posted July 19, 2004 Posted July 19, 2004 Please count me in!! Anyone need a partner?
conservativecatholic Posted July 19, 2004 Posted July 19, 2004 You bet I'm ready! I am experienced with Church history and other topics relating to the origin of the Catholic faith. May God Bless! -conservativecatholic I'm hungry for some action!
Guest JeffCR07 Posted July 19, 2004 Posted July 19, 2004 well, if those two links are the best that they can do, why not start there. Its as good a place as any, and they seem to think it a great defense of protestantism, so why not, I'm game?
Guest JeffCR07 Posted July 19, 2004 Posted July 19, 2004 Hey, this is just a random note, someone should PM Apotheoun and ask if he wants to join, he really knows his stuff!
phatcatholic Posted July 19, 2004 Author Posted July 19, 2004 pham, hehe, bruce is a spy. anyway, we're not going there or to the FCFC any time soon. both sites are blatantly, unambiguously, unequivocally, clearly, definitively, and w/o question the most uncharitable sites i have ever witnessed in my entire life. plus, something about their invitation rubbed me the wrong way. i need to think and pray more about it..... also, i would rather not have discussion in this thread. this is basically for signing in only. soon, a new thread will be started to group people together and allow them to discuss. in the meantime, you can use the "Board Updates" thread if you have anything you need to share. i'm just trying to keep things organized so we don't have conversation on this project in many different threads. pax christi, phatcatholic
ICTHUS Posted July 19, 2004 Posted July 19, 2004 Oh boy. It seems I'm the lone ranger Calvinist on this board.
Sojourner Posted July 20, 2004 Posted July 20, 2004 I'd like to participate. I'm probably in the intermediate group, so I'd love to be put with someone more experienced.
Recommended Posts