Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Umm, Random Hang-out Thread That I Am Starting


Recommended Posts

~*AnCoRa33*~
Posted (edited)

YKC!

YES- I KNOW WE HAVE A BUNCH OF THESE... BUT I'M STARTING MY OWN!!! I'M DETERMINED TO GET TO 500 POSTS BEFORE I LEAVE!!!!!!! AND THIS IS POST 391!!! ONLY 109 MORE TO GO!!!!!!!!! BUT I'M GOING TO KEEP POSTING HERE 'TIL I GET TO 500!!!!!!!

Edited by ~*AnCoRa33*~
~*AnCoRa33*~
Posted

Will noone come join me in my little bout of weirdness?! FINE!!! I'LL JUST EAT ALL THIS ICE CREAM MY SELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

~*AnCoRa33*~
Posted

SWIMMING, SWIMMING, IN MY SWIMING POOL
WHEN IT'S HOT AND WHEN IT'S COLD,
IN MY SWIMMING POOl!!!!

BREASTSTROKE, SIDESTROKE, FANCY DIVING TOO!
OH DON'T YOU WISH YOU EVER HAD
ANYTHING BETTER TO DO?

~*AnCoRa33*~
Posted

mmmmmMMMMMMM, mmMMMMMMM
IN MY SWIMING POOL
WHEN IT'S HOT AND WHEN IT'S COLD,
IN MY SWIMMING POOl!!!!

BREASTSTROKE, SIDESTROKE, FANCY DIVING TOO!
OH DON'T YOU WISH YOU EVER HAD
ANYTHING BETTER TO DO?

~*AnCoRa33*~
Posted

mmmmMMM, mmmmMMM
MM mM MMMMMMMmm mmmmmmmmm
WHEN IT'S HOT AND WHEN IT'S COLD,
IN MY SWIMMING POOl!!!!

BREASTSTROKE, SIDESTROKE, FANCY DIVING TOO!
OH DON'T YOU WISH YOU EVER HAD
ANYTHING BETTER TO DO?

~*AnCoRa33*~
Posted

MY GOSH!!!!!!!!! I LEFT FOR 20 MINUTES TO LET PEOPLE GETON HERE AND POST AWAY!!!!!!! I COME BACK- NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~*AnCoRa33*~
Posted

I must say that I am very disappointed in all this!!!!

ilovechrist
Posted

i am back again, and am willing to hang out here!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

wow... someone is desperate! lol!

I have, well, I dunno how many posts!

ilovechrist
Posted

yeesh..

i need 5000. there's my goal :lol:

~*AnCoRa33*~
Posted

YKC!

SOOOO.. I'M DESPERATE!!! I'D SAY 1000, BUT I DON'T THINK I COULD GET THAT IN TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ilovechrist
Posted
:lol:

i doubt you could do that either--

StColette could though, at the rate she's going!!!
~*AnCoRa33*~
Posted

THAT'S GREAT FOR HER!!!!!!! MY SISTER HAS BEEN HOME SO WE'VE BEEN HANGIN' OUT!!!!!!!!!! She went back today, though :(!! OH WELL!!! I'll see her Wednsday!!!!!!!!!





Post #424

~*AnCoRa33*~
Posted

What's a song I can sing...? hhhmmmmmmmm...

ilovechrist
Posted

post....

something beginning with a 4

~*AnCoRa33*~
Posted

I KNOW!!!

Standing on a hillside,
looking down on graves below,
Never-ending mountains.
Life, where does it goooo-oo?
Lord, love flows from Your heart
Why take it for my seeeeeelf?
I can build Your Kingdom Greater
Building on Eternal Wells

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

just post a sentence at a time! :)

~*AnCoRa33*~
Posted

LOOK TO THE SKIES
LOOK TO THE HEAVENS
BUT KEEP YOUR FEET FIRMLY ON THE GROUND
WE SHARE A DREAM
REGNUM CHRISTI
I AM, YOU ARE,
WE ARE CO-FOUNDERS!!!



Post #428

~*AnCoRa33*~
Posted

should

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...