Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

ilovechrist
Posted

*waves*

bye bye becca!!

*teen4Christ*
Posted

ok lets start it up again!! Music on

*teen4Christ*
Posted

ok music stops grab a chair!!

*teen4Christ*
Posted

Ok fine i give up on musical chairs!!

PERSONWITHADOG
Posted

I got a chair 8 chairs left com on people

*teen4Christ*
Posted

YES!!! some one took a chair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok sorry!!!!!! a little hyper was that Jake who took one??

~*AnCoRa33*~
Posted
:o OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!! A SURPRISE PARTY... FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dani.... I'm so surprised!!!!!! I feel so loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT A CHAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Muhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just what I've always wanted!!!!!
*teen4Christ*
Posted

Ok 7 left!!

~*AnCoRa33*~
Posted

Thanks Dani!!

*teen4Christ*
Posted

YOUR WELCOME!! :balloons:

~*AnCoRa33*~
Posted

I know YOU love me!!!!!! :wub:

*teen4Christ*
Posted

Oh yeah!!

ilovechrist
Posted

i took another chair!

*teen4Christ*
Posted

6 left

Posted

I HAVE A CHAIR! AND IM BRINGING THE COKE FLOATS!!!!!!!!!!!!(and stuffing her face in her cake) oops! did i just say that?!

Posted

Hey I wanna join :) I'll bring some Cajun food :)

*teen4Christ*
Posted

4 Chairs!! Cajun food yum!!!!!!!!

~*AnCoRa33*~
Posted

YAY!!!! IT'S CAJUN!!!!!!!!!

ilovechrist
Posted

wow... party needs to keep going!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...