VeraMaria Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Jul 20 2004, 03:26 PM'] Hey! How could you!? :angry: (I mean she's not gone for good! ) [/quote] [quote]lol PARTY!!!!!!!! [/quote] traitors
VeraMaria Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 [quote name='cathgirl' date='Jul 20 2004, 03:30 PM'] I guess a little dancing couldn't hurt [/quote] [quote]When Vera's Gone we have to not but rejoice [/quote] fine, i see how it is...
VeraMaria Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='Jul 20 2004, 08:43 PM'] Am I feeling like Wickham or Darcy today. One would join the other would end this all. Hmmmm, I shall get back to you. [/quote] [quote]I shall be Mr Darcy tonite. And stop Rev by bribing him, lol. One free Marquette view book, lol. I don't want it at all. If you don't know why, try going to Marquette. [/quote] Although stopping it is more Wickham-like than Darcy-like....
VeraMaria Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 [quote name='RemnantRules' date='Jul 20 2004, 09:06 PM'] sorry i don't want the wrath of Vera and plus i just won't join in sorry yall! [/quote] I wub ya Jason, lol. Out of all the people on PM, only one wasn't a traitor. Guess parties must be better without me...
Phazzan Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 I'll only go if TWC's not going. I don't like his attitude, thinks he's better than everyone else.
DancesforLove Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 aww Vera I'm not a traitor!! I said I was only teasin!!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Aug 7 2004, 01:13 PM'] ED!!!!!!!! I'd have expected Jacob or Micah or Al or TCW to start one, but YOU??? :ph34r: :ph34r: jk [/quote] I'm hurt. I would never have celebrated that the Diamond of Phatmass was gone.
VeraMaria Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 7 2004, 02:31 PM'] I'm hurt. I would never have celebrated that the Diamond of Phatmass was gone. [/quote] Even if bribed with tacos, so very tasty and good for you, and cake? You're stronger than most PMers then!!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Aug 7 2004, 01:42 PM'] Even if bribed with tacos, so very tasty and good for you, and cake? You're stronger than most PMers then!! [/quote] LOL No, you misunderstand me. I wouldn't party because I was out of town, too! Actually, I'm surprised my absense didn't cause a party thread...
VeraMaria Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 7 2004, 02:43 PM'] LOL No, you misunderstand me. I wouldn't party because I was out of town, too! [/quote] malo [quote]Actually, I'm surprised my absense didn't cause a party thread...[/quote] When's the next time you'll be gone *evil grin*
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Aug 7 2004, 01:49 PM'] malo When's the next time you'll be gone *evil grin* [/quote] Well, I'm moving to college on the 16th...may be off for a couple of days...I'll be busy looking for a job...
VeraMaria Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 7 2004, 03:04 PM'] Well, I'm moving to college on the 16th...may be off for a couple of days...I'll be busy looking for a job... [/quote] Aw, somehow I don't think we could celebrate What if we need someone to keep Jacob in line while you are gone? Whatever shall we do? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Aug 7 2004, 02:15 PM'] Aw, somehow I don't think we could celebrate What if we need someone to keep Jacob in line while you are gone? Whatever shall we do? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: [/quote] Well...will Colleen be back by then? We should tag-team babysit Jacob!
VeraMaria Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 7 2004, 05:00 PM'] Well...will Colleen be back by then? We should tag-team babysit Jacob! [/quote] :rotfl:
Iacobus Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 7 2004, 03:00 PM'] We should tag-team babysit Jacob! [/quote]
Colleen Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 7 2004, 03:00 PM'] Well...will Colleen be back by then? We should tag-team babysit Jacob! [/quote] :rotfl: I'm back! I'm back!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now