Lil Red Posted July 20, 2004 Posted July 20, 2004 [url="http://www.braytek.com/banana.swf"]Peanut Butter Jelly Time[/url]
Guest JeffCR07 Posted July 20, 2004 Posted July 20, 2004 I had a peanut butter and banana sandwich for lunch today, lol, SOOOOOOO good!
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted July 20, 2004 Posted July 20, 2004 I can't remember the last time I had a pb&j... Yummyness!
nikkan_hanil Posted July 20, 2004 Posted July 20, 2004 Didn't I post that a long time ago? Yes I did.
Lil Red Posted July 20, 2004 Author Posted July 20, 2004 well, fine. you know, it's not like i have a long term memory concerning phatmass. sheesh. what is it with peeps? i post it to make people laugh, and nobody laughs.
shelly_freak Posted July 20, 2004 Posted July 20, 2004 hey i had pb and j for lunch too, had to make it for my kid brother
zwergel88 Posted July 20, 2004 Posted July 20, 2004 lol, that was cute, but why was a banana singing about peanut butter and jelly? that did make me laugh, dancing bananas are funny!
shelly_freak Posted July 20, 2004 Posted July 20, 2004 maybe the pb&j and the dancing bannana are friends
RemnantRules Posted July 20, 2004 Posted July 20, 2004 I think i'll have a PB&J tonight for dinner sense my mom is cooking something that i don't like...mushrooms..lo...*inside joke*
WCC_Catholic Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 (edited) [color=red] LOVE THAT SONG. I JAM TO WHEN DRIVING. i just love it so much the whole dorm jams to we blast it and have a good old time it is really fun.[/color] Edited July 22, 2004 by WCC_Catholic
Carnanc Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 hey I had to have a jelly sandwhich when I usually have only a penut butter sandwhich cause we were out of peanut butter!!
shelly_freak Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 so, you eat dead animal and thats pretty gross (dont worry im not a vegitarian carzy animal rights person)
RemnantRules Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 lol, it's cleaned and is raised on a farm, but i know your going to say mushrooms are too!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now