Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

The People I Like And The People I Don't...


Recommended Posts

Posted

No one ever fights over me -_-

















:lol:

theculturewarrior
Posted

I would definitely duel Raph over you, Amy. You can even choose the weapon...fisticuffs, or the Cat o' Nine Tails.

DancesforLove
Posted

yay I wasn't on the list. I'll be Flowery and JMJs friends too.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Anyone who wants to be azaelia's friend must be screened through me first!


:club:




Feel any better, Az?

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

*whispers in Flowery's ear* [i] Which one's do you want to be friends with?[/i]

Posted

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Jul 20 2004, 05:51 PM'] I would definitely duel Raph over you, Amy. You can even choose the weapon...fisticuffs, or the Cat o' Nine Tails. [/quote]
:wub: I feel so special.


[quote]Feel any better, Az?[/quote]

Yes, thank you ^_^

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Az: :group:

nikkan_hanil
Posted

[color=red]DIE TOPIC DIE![/color]

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted
:blink:

Well...you started it


:blink:
littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Jul 20 2004, 04:55 PM'] *whispers in Flowery's ear* [i] Which one's do you want to be friends with?[/i] [/quote]
anyoen who doesn't think im "off the wall" :sadder:




YAY i think i have a total of *stops and counts her fingers* THREE friends now! :cyclops:


if only i had more :( :sadder:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

i guess im not gonna get my examples that i asked for -_-

Posted

I don't think you're off the wall flowery :)

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Well...those of you who've asked, if you don't think flowery's off the wall, then you can be her friend! ;)

Posted

Well I don't like you Nikkan, I guess I'm off your list.







[b]JUST KIDDING DUDE![/b]

EcceNovaFacioOmni
Posted

I am on the list. The rest of you are dirt.

Posted

I am too but I dont think this thread was a good idea...:huh: but thats just me...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...