Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

RemnantRules
Posted

Since you asked for it and remember the first law of PM, Becareful what you say/ask it comes true, just look at my thread.


:P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Posted

Chelsea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one of my rockin lil sisters !!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

dude now i can make fun of her more

DancesforLove
Posted

Aww thanks jason! I feel important lol

Posted

[quote name='J.R.D' date='Jul 20 2004, 11:06 PM'] dude now i can make fun of her more [/quote]
Oh no you cant !!

Posted

chelsea rember i hit u with the showerhead........LOL............I just remember

Posted

[quote name='J.R.D' date='Jul 20 2004, 11:07 PM'] chelsea rember i hit u with the showerhead........LOL............I just remember [/quote]
:fishslap: take that you meanie!!

DancesforLove
Posted

Aww thanks Jennie!! and John shame on you being a meanie :sadder:

Posted

rememebr when i hit u with the soccer ball :D

DancesforLove
Posted

Yes I remember when you hit me with the soccerball. Just wait till you get here tomorrow

DancesforLove
Posted

I have to admit it was funny!

RemnantRules
Posted

i met Chelsea at Remnant's forum awhile back, and we were in the living rosary group, i got to learn alot about her and she is such a great person and i'm blessed to know her!

FutureSoror
Posted

ooo that was weird for a sec... My name's Chelsea too

DancesforLove
Posted

lol hi chelsea

DancesforLove
Posted

Aww thanks Jason! Your so sweet! I'm blessed to know you too! :D

Posted

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww :wub:

Posted

dude ur stealin my chik

DancesforLove
Posted

Hes not stealin me babe, no worries! :cool:

Posted

i love jason..........hes my hero......next to JP2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...