Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Do You Use A Catholic Calender?


Do you use a Catholic calender?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a circular calander that I got from my campus ministry at school that is colored according to season and divided into church weeks. It also has pictures of Saints all around it. I love it. Of course, it doesn't replace my nuns having fun calander. hehe.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...