Claudine Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 Aight Angel ( Jess ) aka H_ _ _ s hahahahaha Here it is, Just FOR YOU, Post Up what you want cause I started this just for you, My FRIEND! Luv Ya Like fat Kid loves CAKE! ---> ur besTeSt and offffff da Heeeeezeeeiest friend CLAuDine
Angel Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 What up Claudine! aka Martita aka Jrs H___S! Bubbly hahaha Aww thanks our very own thread! Your my best friend I luv ya! Foreva! Paper Plate G! I'm going 2 miss you so much when you leave... But I know its all for the best You be Praisin da Lord! He has great plans for you my sistah! <---- *ahem* You really are quite a Blessing my friend! I'm so glad God made us friends! We thought we would post some pics, cuz you know we are just so beautiful Jessica [img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v326/sexy_sweety/Jess.jpg[/img] Claudine Hates Catz lol [img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v326/sexy_sweety/Claudine_Ih8catz.jpg[/img] This is where the H___S nickname comes in [img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v326/sexy_sweety/JessParty.jpg[/img] Jessica and Claudine [img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v326/sexy_sweety/Jess_Claudine.jpg[/img] Jess and a friend [img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v326/sexy_sweety/Jess_Kurt.jpg[/img] Claudine and her friend Leata [img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v326/sexy_sweety/leatsclaud1.jpg[/img] Claudine and her relative [img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v326/sexy_sweety/my_fotos0009.jpg[/img] Claudine [img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v326/sexy_sweety/aaa.jpg[/img]
Claudine Posted July 22, 2004 Author Posted July 22, 2004 SICK, Aight its Funny Jess TO see u typing like this... hahaha U Soooooo WHITE, hahahaha 2nd, I hatE The I HATE CATZ PiC hate it hate it~!!!!!!! But I do Hate Catz ! Sat Night YOu Coming 2 Youth Group with me? I Leading it again, I need a SPeaker, Or else Its GOing 2 Be me Again Im thinking of Erica, What do you think? Go to the Prayer meeting 2night, Ill be there Mass @ 7:00 prayer meeting @ 8:00 U bets Be gOing!!! And Yes I love OuR ThrEad!!! But SOme of Da Pics.... GOt 2 GO!!!!!! PO WHITE girl
Claudine Posted July 22, 2004 Author Posted July 22, 2004 Ok.... I just Read What You WROTE again and..... You make me Laugh YOu have never Ever Talked like this B4, its so Funny.!!! PAPER PLATE G ....... U can just B urself, Its Aight, U dont Have @ Try 2 TAlk like me hahahahaha If U want 2 Im TOtally Diggen It! hahaha It Truly Brings a SMILE 2 my Face Peace ur PaPer PlaTe G friend ..... hahaha P.s, SOme Of Da Pics Got 2 GO!
point5 Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 I just sit here and laugh...and by the way you are both lovely looking ladies too bad Im taken -Kiel
flip Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 [quote]This is where the H___S nickname comes in [/quote] i htink i have deciphered what this name is... hmmmm
Claudine Posted July 22, 2004 Author Posted July 22, 2004 [quote name='flip' date='Jul 22 2004, 09:51 AM'] i htink i have deciphered what this name is... hmmmm [/quote] Sorry guys, its not PMA eh PMA= PhatMass Approp.. -----> SoRrY -----------> Claudine
Claudine Posted July 22, 2004 Author Posted July 22, 2004 [quote name='point5' date='Jul 22 2004, 09:34 AM'] I just sit here and laugh...and by the way you are both lovely looking ladies too bad Im taken -Kiel [/quote] thanKz Bro!! ----> PaPer PlaTe G
flip Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 [quote name='Claudine' date='Jul 22 2004, 10:01 AM'] Sorry guys, its not PMA eh PMA= PhatMass Approp.. -----> SoRrY -----------> Claudine [/quote] HAHAHAHAH! i think its funny! you girls are sooo dope!
DancesforLove Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 LoL I'm with Kiel I just sit and laugh. Ya'll are very pretty as well. Claudine your relative looks like identical to my neighbor Tammy.....strange...
Claudine Posted July 22, 2004 Author Posted July 22, 2004 [quote name='DancesforLove' date='Jul 22 2004, 11:04 AM'] LoL I'm with Kiel I just sit and laugh. Ya'll are very pretty as well. Claudine your relative looks like identical to my neighbor Tammy.....strange... [/quote] Weird eh, This is my Aunt Her name Is MarthaRhina She from El sAlvador! That Pic was taken there!! But Its Freaky she looks like Tammy....... Its All GOoOd! hehehehe Welcome Welcome, DancesForLove! Feel free 2 post up what u Want here! BleSsingS SisTa -----> Claudine
Claudine Posted July 22, 2004 Author Posted July 22, 2004 this is sad, I dont know how 2 post pics up Help!! ---> ClaudIne
point5 Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 just draw your own pics with letters like I will attempt a banana: ........bb ......a....a ......n......n ........a......a ..........n......n ............a.......a ................a.a.a I had to use periods otherwise it all shifted to the right part of the screen -Moses the Black
Claudine Posted July 22, 2004 Author Posted July 22, 2004 Yea Right, Dont believe You! :angry: How DO u Actually post Pics Up? ----> CLaudine
point5 Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 why dont you believe me...Im lost anyway...until you figure out how to put pics up try drawing your own...but Im serious about the period thing if you dont do that you image wont look as it did when you wrote it originally...try to make a sun or something! -Kiel
point5 Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 In case you are wondering I have no idea how to put pics up that is why I am trying to make you laugh with my own versions of pictures.
Claudine Posted July 23, 2004 Author Posted July 23, 2004 (edited) [b]But you are SOooo SPecial.....[/b] All the Girls :wub: LOVE YOU! Sometimes you even have to fight them away!! :cheer: da Girls are Like WE LOVE KIEL!!! Hes SO..... PRettY :wub: :cheer: Hahahaha ----> Claudine :rotfl: Edited July 23, 2004 by Claudine
Angel Posted July 23, 2004 Posted July 23, 2004 [quote name='point5' date='Jul 22 2004, 09:34 AM']I just sit here and laugh...and by the way you are both lovely looking ladies too bad Im taken -Kiel[/quote] aww thanks kiel Yeah that is too bad...I don't know how i will ever go on with my life lol For real tho you guyz are really Dope you and Flip! <3 I wish so much I was going to Phatmass!! I would love to see you guyz perform! It would be sweet! It would make me so happy You guyz are in my prayerz! God Bless! Peace ~*~ Jessica ~*~
Angel Posted July 23, 2004 Posted July 23, 2004 [quote name='Claudine' date='Jul 22 2004, 09:18 AM'] SICK, Aight its Funny Jess TO see u typing like this... hahaha U Soooooo WHITE, hahahaha 2nd, I hatE The I HATE CATZ PiC hate it hate it~!!!!!!! But I do Hate Catz ! Sat Night YOu Coming 2 Youth Group with me? I Leading it again, I need a SPeaker, Or else Its GOing 2 Be me Again Im thinking of Erica, What do you think? Go to the Prayer meeting 2night, Ill be there Mass @ 7:00 prayer meeting @ 8:00 U bets Be gOing!!! And Yes I love OuR ThrEad!!! But SOme of Da Pics.... GOt 2 GO!!!!!! PO WHITE girl[/quote] Yo Claudine! What up my sistah! I will be at youth group this saturday night! You pickin me up G? Don't forget this time aight! hahaha Do you need me to speak at youth group? We can still go to your place after we should bring some peeps wit us Kiel & Flip do you want to come chill wit us? Claudine thanks girl for showing me this dope site I love it! You Guyz I am so Addicted to PM! K its getting late have to go to bed gotta work early! Dont want to be late again! lol Luv Yas! Peace ~*~ Jessica ~*~ More Pics to come! P.S. Claudine i LOVE your i h8 catz pic! They are all stayin up! Yeah dats right!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now