FabdaEclectic Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 I'm working on a christian thriller screenplay and I need some feedback....anyone wanna help me out by reading my stuff? lemme know and I'll post a link!! Thanks!! Fab
Lil Red Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 christian thriller? like stephen king or dean koontz? i love reading that stuff!
Paladin D Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 [quote name='FabdaEclectic' date='Jul 22 2004, 11:48 AM'] I'm working on a christian thriller screenplay and I need some feedback....anyone wanna help me out by reading my stuff? lemme know and I'll post a link!! Thanks!! Fab [/quote] I'll take a read on it if it's alright, I'm working on becoming a Film writer/director.
FabdaEclectic Posted July 22, 2004 Author Posted July 22, 2004 okey dokey...here's the link.....13 1/2 scenes of it....I'm not gonna post it all up yet. [url="http://www.geocities.com/fabdaeclectic/assignment.html"]http://www.geocities.com/fabdaeclectic/assignment.html[/url] Thanks! Fab
dUSt Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 Wow. Fab is a man of many talents. I'll print it out and read it.
flip Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 [quote name='Paladin D' date='Jul 22 2004, 11:43 AM'] I'll take a read on it if it's alright, I'm working on becoming a Film writer/director. [/quote] dude... i want o go into fine arts ministry... with theatre, dance, music, film, art, photography and all sorts of other things! there hads been talks of starting a Christian production company and ministry! you and fab should join our perlious mission!!! also, hok it up with sarah. she is a DOPE filmmaker!
FabdaEclectic Posted July 22, 2004 Author Posted July 22, 2004 [quote name='dUSt' date='Jul 22 2004, 12:15 PM'] Wow. Fab is a man of many talents. I'll print it out and read it. [/quote] I learned it by watching YOU!
FabdaEclectic Posted July 22, 2004 Author Posted July 22, 2004 [quote name='flip' date='Jul 22 2004, 12:58 PM'] dude... i want o go into fine arts ministry... with theatre, dance, music, film, art, photography and all sorts of other things! there hads been talks of starting a Christian production company and ministry! you and fab should join our perlious mission!!! also, hok it up with sarah. she is a DOPE filmmaker! [/quote] Count me in....I've been writing for a few years now and have 4 screenplays done...lookin to get some movies made asap! Get at me...let's make it happen.
point5 Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 sarah is pretty ill at what she does shes put out some good film...including an amazing point 5 video...DUST...aheem aheem
DancesforLove Posted July 24, 2004 Posted July 24, 2004 I'm not a fan of reading but I would love to help you out!!
curtins Posted July 26, 2004 Posted July 26, 2004 wow thats really long and you probably wouldnt care much of a 13 year olds oppinon so ill save us all the hassel. but it looks really good and im sure ull be famous and win lots of cash and stuff goodluck
FabdaEclectic Posted July 26, 2004 Author Posted July 26, 2004 [quote name='curtins' date='Jul 26 2004, 08:23 AM'] wow thats really long and you probably wouldnt care much of a 13 year olds oppinon so ill save us all the hassel. [/quote] au contrere mon frere...have at it....I'd definitely like your opinion!
inDEED Posted July 27, 2004 Posted July 27, 2004 Fab...I already gave you props on the HHFTS boards... You have an amazing gift (well, other than the whole "music thing" ) I've already read it twice...I love it, man...can't wait to read the rest!
FabdaEclectic Posted July 27, 2004 Author Posted July 27, 2004 [quote name='inDEED' date='Jul 26 2004, 09:27 PM'] Fab...I already gave you props on the HHFTS boards... You have an amazing gift (well, other than the whole "music thing" ) I've already read it twice...I love it, man...can't wait to read the rest! [/quote] Thanks for the love, playa. I'm just letting God do his thing and hoping he'll use me to serve him for his purpose. God has definitely blessed me. I just want to give back to him and help assist his people and his kingdom to know him and his ways a little more. Thank you Phatmass for supporting me. I truly appreciate your feedback, love and support. Fab
Guest T-Bone Posted August 11, 2004 Posted August 11, 2004 [quote name='FabdaEclectic' date='Jul 22 2004, 01:08 PM'] I learned it by watching YOU! [/quote] That reminds me of an anti-drug PSA from when I was a kid. Dad, holding a box of pot, "Who taught you to do this son?" Kid, "You, alright, I learned it from watching YOU!" Announcer, "Parents who use drugs have kids who use drugs." Or something along those lines, it was like 20 years ago or something.
FabdaEclectic Posted August 12, 2004 Author Posted August 12, 2004 Yup....that's where I got it from...Me and Pontifex are old school. heh heh
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now