Paladin D Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 Title says all, I'll give my rating and a comment (not a review) when I get back.
Lil Red Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 cool. i've heard mixed reviews, so it'll be good to hear someone's take on it that i know!
traichuoi Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 achooooooo sorry, i'm allergic to ..... hahahahaha
Phikoz Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 i thought it was quite a good movie, good storyline, good action, i liked it
flip Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 it looks like a terrible movie.... but hey what do i know?
Paladin D Posted July 23, 2004 Author Posted July 23, 2004 Got back from seeing it, I was expecting a [b]mediocure[/b] film but, it was actually pretty dang good! I give it a 8 out of 10. It's PG-13 for action violence and two brief shadowy nudity shower scenes. One scene is Will Smith taking a shower, but you don't see anything, the camera is at a certain angle and the lighting covers his butt mostly. And another, is a woman behind a curtain in a shower, it's so blurred it shouldn't even be called a shadowy nude scene, you see no outlines or anything. The story was pretty good, the action was great, and the soundtrack was awesome. GO SEE IT!
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 23, 2004 Posted July 23, 2004 man that movie was sooo cool.....i really liked it and im really picky about movies.... i want to see it again........
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 23, 2004 Posted July 23, 2004 oh and this isn't yoru regular will smith "badboysmovieusingacusswordeveryminute" movie that his famous for....... his good in this one.....best one of him i think.....
traichuoi Posted July 25, 2004 Posted July 25, 2004 nobody caught my line....i thought (although he cussed) it was the funniest line in the movie!
jmjtina Posted July 25, 2004 Posted July 25, 2004 ACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :crackup: Will delivered his lines perfectly didn't he????!!!! "I don't want my toaster getting all emotional!" "No, I'm just a black, 200 lb civilian here to kick another civilans...." I've watched it twice. The movie is awesome. Loved it. the plot, the story, the converse shoes, was awesome.
nikkan_hanil Posted July 27, 2004 Posted July 27, 2004 I haven't seen it, but the story seems like such a cliche.
Claudine Posted July 27, 2004 Posted July 27, 2004 Im going to see it tonight! Its ChEap NighT!!!! hehehe Im not excited 2 see it Its not my kind of flick but who knows... I might just like it!! :peace:
Paladin D Posted July 27, 2004 Author Posted July 27, 2004 Saw it twice already, great movie. I may see it a third time.
Angel Posted July 27, 2004 Posted July 27, 2004 I'm going to see this movie 2nite also! I hope it's good! Dang Will Smith in a shower scene?? What what! haha Yup Im looking forward to this movie!
Claudine Posted July 28, 2004 Posted July 28, 2004 i didn't like this flick. my friends all did! Its all good! But the best line out of the movie was.......... When he sneezed and will smith is like.... Im allergic 2 BS hahaha :peace:
Paladin D Posted July 28, 2004 Author Posted July 28, 2004 One of my favorite lines was when in the beginning... "It's as impossible as, man walking on water" - Woman scientist "Well, there was this one dude a long time ago..." - Will Smith (Refering to Christ)
Angel Posted July 29, 2004 Posted July 29, 2004 I really liked this movie!! I was surprised because going into it I knew it was mainly a guy flick, it's about robots, but I like will smith so i was going to give it a chance. The movie couldnt have started any better Lets just say I was very happy It was full of action and was funny too! Great movie!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now