An Old School Catholic Message Board

Kerry's New Ad

ironmonk

Lounge Daddy

[quote name='Iacobus' date='Jul 23 2004, 02:25 PM'] Funny how he obeys the law.

That was just offesnive. I wouldn't even find it funny if it was Bush not Kerry. That is just wrong. [/quote]
[font="Courier"]Oh common – if it was Bush and Chaney knocking back long-islands you would laugh your butt off…
Wouldn’t you… ?
I would [/font]

EcceNovaFacioOmni

Iacobus is right, the candidates do have to say they approve of the message in their commercials.

Lounge Daddy

[quote name='thedude' date='Jul 23 2004, 04:08 PM'] Iacobus is right, the candidates do have to say they approve of the message in their commercials. [/quote]
[font="Courier"][font="Courier"]but this is not a real commercial
it's called satire, Dude[/font]

for example...
[url="http://grcon.blogs.com/grand_rapids_confidential/2004/07/with_polls_flat.html"]With Polls Flat, Kerry Drops Edwards[/url][/font]

EcceNovaFacioOmni

I know it isn't real a real commercial. I was saying that in ending his real commercials with "I'm John Kerry and I approve of this message", he isn't attempting to copy his opponent.

Lounge Daddy

[quote name='conservativecatholic' date='Jul 23 2004, 04:32 PM'] That is great! :D I knew there was something between them. [/quote]
lol

conservativecatholic

I don't see many Presedential adds here in Texas. Maybe it's because everyone knows that Texas has Bush's back. I just hope some swing-states have his back too such as, Tennessee, New Mexico, Michigan, Florida, and Pennsylvania. Come on 18+ year old people, vote for "W"! He's got his morals straight!

LOL!

It's funny, but one problem I have with the video: it sends off a message that men who physically contact each other in an [b]INNOCENT[/b] way, is gay.