Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Considering not every Catholic goes to Confession every week, what if one week I sincerly cannot think of any mortal sins that I have committed? Would it be safe to skip Confession, considering I can't recall any mortal sins I've done that week? Thanks and God Bless you.

Posted

Yes. While confessing venial or lesser sins is a good thing, as we accept responsability for our actions, if you are not aware of any mortal sins then it is quite acceptable to go to Holy Communion.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...