Colleen Posted July 24, 2004 Posted July 24, 2004 Especially for Zachary -- qfnol1 This thread is the perfect thing for those who love Disney songs, movies, and trivia. Feel free to share quotes and lyrics. So to start off . . . [b]Out There[/b] [b]Frollo[/b] The world is cruel The world is wicked It's I alone whom you can trust in this whole city I am your only friend I who keep you, teach you, feed you, dress you I who look upon you without fear How can I protect you, boy, unless you Always stay in here Away in here Remember what I taught you, Quasimodo You are deformed [b]Quasimodo[/b] I am deformed [b]Frollo[/b] And you are ugly [b]Quasimodo[/b] And I am ugly [b]Frollo[/b] And these are crimes For which the world Shows little pity You do not comprehend [b]Quasimodo[/b] You are my one defender [b]Frollo[/b] Out there they'll revile you As a monster [b]Quasimodo[/b] I am a monster [b]Frollo[/b] Out there they will hate And scorn and jeer [b]Quasimodo[/b] Only a monster [b]Frollo[/b] Why invite their calumny And consternation? Stay in here Be faithful to me [b]Quasimodo[/b] I'm faithful [b]Frollo[/b] Grateful to me [b]Quasimodo[/b] I'm grateful [b]Frollo[/b] Do as I say Obey And stay In here [b]Quasimodo[/b] I'll stay In here [b]Quasimodo[/b] Safe behind these windows and these parapets of stone Gazing at the people down below me All my life I watch them as I hide up here alone Hungry for the histories they show me All my life I memorize their faces Knowing them as they will never know me All my life I wonder how it feels to pass a day Not above them But part of them And out there Living in the sun Give me one day out there All I ask is one To hold forever Out there Where they all live unaware What I'd give What I'd dare Just to live one day out there Out there among the millers and the weavers and their wives Through the roofs and gables I can see them Ev'ry day they shout and scold and go about their lives Heedless of the gift it is to be them If I was in their skin I'd treasure ev'ry instant Out there Strolling by the Seine Taste a morning out there Like ordinary men Who freely walk about there Just one day and then I swear I'll be content With my share Won't resent Won't despair Old and bent I won't care I'll have spent One day Out there Who else likes [i]Hunchback of Notre Dame[/i]?
Soldier4Him Posted July 24, 2004 Posted July 24, 2004 Good movie! My roomie and I sing God Help the Outcasts all the time! She takes the part of Ezmeralda, and I'm the goat! LOL!
StColette Posted July 24, 2004 Posted July 24, 2004 Clopin: Morning in Paris, the City Awakes To the Bells of Notre Dame The Fisherman fishes, The Bakerman bakes To the Bells of Notre Dame To the big Bells as loud as the thunder To the little Bells soft as a psalm And some say the soul of the City's the toll of the Bells To the Bells of Notre Dame Listen, they're beautiful, no? So many colours of sounds, so many changing moods. Because, you know, they don't ring all by themselves.
StColette Posted July 24, 2004 Posted July 24, 2004 Victor: Knights in shining armour certainly aren't her type. lol
StColette Posted July 24, 2004 Posted July 24, 2004 Laverne: Look! He's got a friend with him. Hugo: Yeah, maybe today wasn't a total loss after all. Victor: A vision of loveliness! Hugo: The one in the dress ain't bad either. Hugo: Quasi! Victor: Congratulations! Hugo: Got the girls chasing you already!
lifeteenchick527 Posted July 24, 2004 Posted July 24, 2004 DISNEY MOVIES!!!! yayayayay... y doesnt veryone just say wat there fav. one is... mine...umm...prob wuld have to be...ummm...i dont know actually
StColette Posted July 24, 2004 Posted July 24, 2004 lol here is a part to one of Zach's other fav movie Arabian nights Like Arabian days More often than not Are hotter than hot In a lot of good ways
Colleen Posted July 24, 2004 Author Posted July 24, 2004 Hehe, Zach sang this one last night: [b]Gaston[/b] Who does she think she is? That girl has tangled with the wrong man! No one says "no" to Gaston! [b]LeFou[/b] Heh heh. Darn right. [b]Gaston[/b] Dismissed! Rejected! Publicly Humiliated! Why, it's more than I can bear. [b]LeFou[/b] More beer? [b]Gaston[/b] What for? Nothing helps. I'm disgraced. [b]LeFou[/b] Who, you? Never! Gaston, you've got to pull yourself together. Gosh it disturbs me to see you, Gaston Looking so down in the dumps Every guy here'd love to be you, Gaston Even when taking your lumps There's no man in town as admired as you You're ev'ryone's favorite guy Ev'ryone's awed and inspired by you And it's not very hard to see why No one's slick as Gaston No one's quick as Gaston No one's neck's as incredibly thick as Gaston For there's no man in town half as manly Perfect, a pure paragon You can ask any Tom, Johnsonville brat or Stanley And they'll tell you whose team they prefer to be on [b]Chorus[/b] No one's been like Gaston A king pin like Gaston [b]LeFou[/b] No one's got a swell cleft in his chin like Gaston [b]Gaston[/b] As a specimen, yes, I'm intimidating [b]Chorus[/b] My what a guy, that Gaston Give five "hurrahs!" Give twelve "hip-hips!" [b]LeFou[/b] Gaston is the best And the rest is all drips [b]Chorus[/b] No one fights like Gaston Douses lights like Gaston [b]Cronie[/b] In a wrestling match nobody bites like Gaston [b]Girls [/b] For there's no one as burly and brawny [b]Gaston[/b] As you see I've got biceps to spare [b]LeFou[/b] Not a bit of him's scraggly or scrawny [b]Gaston[/b] (That's right!) And ev'ry last inch of me's covered with hair [b]Cronies[/b] No one hits like Gaston [b]Townsman[/b] Matches wits like Gaston [b]LeFou[/b] In a spitting match nobody spits like Gaston [b]Gaston[/b] I'm espcially good at expectorating (Ptooey!) [b]Chorus[/b] Ten points for Gaston! [b]Gaston[/b] When I was a lad I ate four dozen eggs Ev'ry morning to help me get large And now that I'm grown I eat five dozen eggs So I'm roughly the size of a barge [b]Chorus[/b] No one shoots like Gaston Makes those beauts like Gaston [b]LeFou[/b] Then goes tromping around wearing boots like Gaston [b]Gaston[/b] I use antlers in all of my decorating [b]Chorus[/b] Say it again Who's a man among men? And then say it once more Who's the hero next door? Who's a super success? Don't you know? Can't you guess? Ask his fans and his five hangers-on There's just one guy in town who's got all of it down [b]LeFou[/b] And his name's G-A-S- T - G-A-S-T - E - G-A-S-T-O - oh! [b]Chorus[/b] Gaston!
StColette Posted July 24, 2004 Posted July 24, 2004 LUMIERE: Ah, l'amour. (He says this, and a maid, obviously the formerFEATHERDUSTER walks by, brushing him on the chin.) Heh heh! (He starts to chase after her, but COGSWORTH stops him.)
Colleen Posted July 24, 2004 Author Posted July 24, 2004 Hmmm, and who said she would like to be the featherduster? :thinking: Oh, and that would make someone else Lumiere!
StColette Posted July 24, 2004 Posted July 24, 2004 (LUMIERE and FEATHERDUSTER have emerged and LUMIERE takes her in his arms. Suddenly he looks up and sees BELLE walking down the hall. He drops FEATHERDUSTER.) FEATHERDUSTER: Oof! LUMIERE: Zut alors! She has emerged!
Moosey Posted July 24, 2004 Posted July 24, 2004 Beast: [to Belle] You'll come out or I'll break down the door! Lumiere: Master, I could be wrong, but that may not be the best way to win the girl's affections.
Colleen Posted July 24, 2004 Author Posted July 24, 2004 [b]Gaston:[/b] If I didn't know better, I'd say you had feelings for that monster. [b]Belle:[/b] He's no monster, Gaston. You are!
StColette Posted July 24, 2004 Posted July 24, 2004 MRS. POTTS: Oh, would you look at that? LUMIERE: Ha ha! I knew it would work. CHIP: What? What works? COGSWORTH: It's very encouraging. FEATHERDUSTER: Isn't this exciting!
StColette Posted July 24, 2004 Posted July 24, 2004 Ariel: If only I could make him understand. I just don't see things the way he does. I don't see how a world that makes such wonderful things - could be bad. [singing] Look at this stuff Isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think my collection's complete? Wouldn't you think I'm the girl The girl who has ev'rything? Look at this trove Treasures untold How many wonders can one cavern hold? Lookin' around here you'd think Sure, she's got everything I've got gadgets and gizmos aplenty I've got whozits and whatzits galore [You want thingamabobs? I got twenty] But who cares? No big deal I want more I wanna be where the people are I wanna see Wanna see 'em dancin' Walkin' around on those [Whad'ya call 'em? oh - feet] Flippin' your fins you don't get too far Legs are required for jumpin', dancin' Strollin' along down a [What's that word again?] street Up where they walk Up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun Wanderin' free Wish I could be Part of that world What would I give If I could live Outta these waters? What would I pay To spend a day Warm on the sand? Betcha on land They understand Bet they don't reprimand their daughters Bright young women Sick o' swimmin' Ready to stand And ready to know what the people know Ask 'em my questions And get some answers What's a fire and why does it [What's the word?] burn? When's it my turn? Wouldn't I love Love to explore that shore above? Out of the sea Wish I could be Part of that world
Colleen Posted July 24, 2004 Author Posted July 24, 2004 ^ [b]Ariel:[/b] I've never seen a human this close before. Oh - he's very handsome, isn't he? [b]Scuttle:[/b] [Looking at Max, Eric's dog] I dunno, he looks kinda hairy and slobbery to me.
StColette Posted July 24, 2004 Posted July 24, 2004 Scuttle: Human stuff, huh? Hey, lemme see. [Picks up fork.] Look at this. Wow - this is special - this is very, very unusual. Ariel: What? What is it? Scuttle: It's a dinglehopper! Humans use these little babies . . . to straighten their hair out. See - just a little twirl here an' a yank there and - voiolay! You got an aesthetically pleasing configuration of hair that humans go nuts over! Ariel: A dinglehopper!
Moosey Posted July 24, 2004 Posted July 24, 2004 Radcliffe: Why do you think the indians attacked? Wiggins: Because we invaded their land, cut down their trees and dug up their earth?
Soldier4Him Posted July 24, 2004 Posted July 24, 2004 I LOVE PART OF YOUR WORLD! One of my friends and I did a duet to it in a high school variety show a few years ago.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now