An Old School Catholic Message Board

Are You A Cathoholic?

Philippe

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sup Philippe,

Because im not Catholic. Actually at this point in my life im really just somebody that believes in God and stuff, but not presently attending church and when I do it is mainly churches like the Assemblies Of God. Although my journey for quite awhile now has led me to study the Orthodox Church, but I guess I have just been too scared to actually go and attend an Orthodox service. Peace

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='the Abbot' date='Jul 25 2004, 06:25 PM'] Because im not Catholic. Actually at this point in my life im really just somebody that believes in God and stuff, but not presently attending church and when I do it is mainly churches like the Assemblies Of God. Although my journey for quite awhile now has led me to study the Orthodox Church, but I guess I have just been too scared to actually go and attend an Orthodox service. Peace [/quote]
Hi the Abbot,

You should take a look at Catholicism, too. :)

God bless,

Jen

DancesforLove

You bet I'm a Cathoholic, as well as a Phatmassaholic, and Chocoholic, well I'm just a holic in general lmao

daugher-of-Mary

[quote]Because im not Catholic. Actually at this point in my life im really just somebody that believes in God and stuff, but not presently attending church and when I do it is mainly churches like the Assemblies Of God. Although my journey for quite awhile now has led me to study the Orthodox Church, but I guess I have just been too scared to actually go and attend an Orthodox service. Peace [/quote]

Abbot,
If you decide to check out the Orthodox, give Eastern Catholicism a look while you're at it. PM me if you want info on Eastern Rite parishes in your area. ^_^

and yes, I am Catholic! whoo-hoo! I celebrated my first half-decade of being Catholic this April. :D