Guest Posted July 26, 2004 Posted July 26, 2004 women are beautiful they are Gods without women i wouldnt be here i love women as does God praise all the females
let_go_let_God Posted July 26, 2004 Posted July 26, 2004 [quote name='Delivery Boy' date='Jul 25 2004, 10:01 PM'] women are beautiful they are Gods without women i wouldnt be here i love women as does God praise all the females [/quote] That is beautiful, but I wouldnt call women gods, equals yes.
Guest Posted July 26, 2004 Posted July 26, 2004 (edited) yes you are correct but its jus....i dunno women for the most part are so pure...and you can see God in them so much and for God to give them the privlege of bringing life into this existance says so much...it really does Edited July 26, 2004 by Guest
Moosey Posted July 26, 2004 Posted July 26, 2004 awww :wub: I like that much better than being called a God (or Goddess, whatever you want to call it)
let_go_let_God Posted July 26, 2004 Posted July 26, 2004 But the priveledge of bringing life into the world is shared with man. There was a something I once heard told to a group of guys. "Women should be treated like the finest crystal and the purest china. Their hearts are the most fragile jewels in the world. It is your job (as gentlemen) to protect them and take care of them." I can't remember the Bible passage that this comes from, and I don't have my Bible near me, but when a man and a woman marry, they become two as one. Woman could not exsist with out man and man could not exsist without woman. God gave Adam, Eve to be an equal and to be his "other half."
cmotherofpirl Posted August 4, 2004 Author Posted August 4, 2004 [quote name='let_go_let_God' date='Jul 26 2004, 12:33 AM'] But the priveledge of bringing life into the world is shared with man. There was a something I once heard told to a group of guys. "Women should be treated like the finest crystal and the purest china. Their hearts are the most fragile jewels in the world. It is your job (as gentlemen) to protect them and take care of them." I can't remember the Bible passage that this comes from, and I don't have my Bible near me, but when a man and a woman marry, they become two as one. Woman could not exsist with out man and man could not exsist without woman. God gave Adam, Eve to be an equal and to be his "other half." [/quote] Just remember those "finest crystal and purest china" when in labor push so hard their eyes change color, and will fight to the death to protect their offspring.
mmmerf Posted August 4, 2004 Posted August 4, 2004 [quote name='Delivery Boy' date='Jul 26 2004, 12:01 AM'] women are beautiful they are Gods without women i wouldnt be here i love women as does God praise all the females [/quote] Spoken like a bachelor. What? I kid, I kid! A good quote for all you would-be misogynists out there... "Remember that God took Eve from Adam's side, not his foot." -St. Thomas Aquinas. But one of the best quotes about reserving the Priesthood to men alone... "God chose to reserve priesthood to men alone in the church so that they would have [b]something[/b] to do..." - Anonymous.
franciscanheart Posted August 4, 2004 Posted August 4, 2004 haha that was hilarious! thanks for the laugh haha
let_go_let_God Posted August 5, 2004 Posted August 5, 2004 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Aug 4 2004, 11:45 AM'] Just remember those "finest crystal and purest china" when in labor push so hard their eyes change color, and will fight to the death to protect their offspring. [/quote] That's true, I still hear stories of how big and hairy I was when I was born.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now