Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted July 27, 2004 Posted July 27, 2004 +JMJ+ Hey All you Northern Phatmassers going to Stuebenville North! I say we all arrange a time and place to meet up at! We can take pictures and fun things like that... I will continue bumping this thread until Fri day when I leave at like, 7 in the morning! God Bless and God Speed! Angela +
Soldier4Him Posted July 27, 2004 Posted July 27, 2004 I'll be a volunteer there this weekend! So I'll have my handy dandy volunteer shirt on, and a name tag I'm sure. I'll be in the arena all weekend. I'm not exactly sure what I'll be doing yet, but I imagine a good time for me to meet up with you all would be at a meal time. Otherwise you'll just have to find me in the gym! ~Alissa
shelly_freak Posted July 27, 2004 Posted July 27, 2004 dude thats amazing i wanna volunteer or somethin in 2 yrs (wyd will be all i do next summer, man it's expensive) well i'll be there too. hey alissa what do u look like so maybe we can find u?
shelly_freak Posted July 27, 2004 Posted July 27, 2004 k. cause it would be easier for us to find u then u to find us since ull have ur fun volunteer shirt
Soldier4Him Posted July 27, 2004 Posted July 27, 2004 Well the one pic I have is too big to upload.... Want me to email it to each of you that will be there?
let_go_let_God Posted July 28, 2004 Posted July 28, 2004 I will be there!!! I know on Saturday my group will be wearing Navy Blue and White t-shirts, and I'm looking for a pic. You will have to think though I got my hair cut so it's shorter now. Um a thought for a place would be near the statue out side the arena within sight of the arcs.
let_go_let_God Posted July 28, 2004 Posted July 28, 2004 Ok found a photo, not the best, I don't like it. Anyway, does anyone else find it ironic that I have to travel south to get to stubie north?
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted July 28, 2004 Author Posted July 28, 2004 YEAH NORTHIES! I can't wait to meet you Alissa! and lglg, I can't wait to see you too! Is that statue, the statue of the guy? What day should we meet? AW-YEAH! This will be fun as fun can be! YAY! On sat. Shelly and I will have our navy blue Target Team shirts on... they are mostly navy blue, with a bit of white text on them... Then on Sun. I think our group will have camo bandannas we have to wear... YAY!
let_go_let_God Posted July 28, 2004 Posted July 28, 2004 Yeah the statue of the guy. On Sat, works, or anytime that we have free time. I know on Sat our shirts are Navy blue and White, but we are not working there. Um... most likely though I'll be wearing a bandana.
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted July 28, 2004 Author Posted July 28, 2004 YAY! I can't wait! How long is your trip lglg? and btw, what is your name so I can scream it to make sure I have the right one? lol
let_go_let_God Posted July 29, 2004 Posted July 29, 2004 My trip is Friday to Sunday with a stop at Taylor Falls on the way back. Waterparks are so much fun, but I haven't been there before. The name is Amanda, and most likely I will be looking for you guys if I'm not playing the pony game, or being with my friends. If you haven't been to Stubie North B4 the pony game is huge!
let_go_let_God Posted July 29, 2004 Posted July 29, 2004 Also, Sherminator works too. (That's my nickname)
shelly_freak Posted July 29, 2004 Posted July 29, 2004 oh man i luv the pony game but for this year im gonna get a hoverdisk, so if you see a big flying disk then u'll know that me and angie (futurenun) are close by so what day will we meet? fri seems the easiest, bfr the 1st group meeting, while we're eatin dinner and getting settled oh yeah, im gonna have a green trucker hat
Lil Red Posted July 29, 2004 Posted July 29, 2004 where's Steubie North? i have a friend that went to Steubie of the Rockies this past weekend.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now