Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

*teen4Christ*
Posted

so what all do you have to do at this new job? whats it pay?

ilovechrist
Posted

6.50 an hour.... free meals... free lessons..


its sweet!!!

*teen4Christ*
Posted

wow!! thats cool how many hours a day well you work??

master_alterserver
Posted

umm...............FREE POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST...i feel better

*teen4Christ*
Posted

yes I know dont you just love post??!!!!

master_alterserver
Posted

no one asked YOU!

ilovechrist
Posted

wow you're quite mean noah....
to answer angie's ? ---3-4 days a week.

Posted

this is a great thread for getting more posts

Posted

and I would like more posts, so I will post here

Posted (edited)

hey, where do you guys get your cool smiley faces?

Edited by zwergel88
Posted

oh, I found 'em; so cool!



:whistle:

Posted
:club: :saber: :duel: :birthday: :afro: :director: :bounce: :cheer: :pepsi: :globe: :group: :camp: :band: :dj: :popcorn: :sumo: :elvis: :banana: :boink:
ilovechrist
Posted

wow....


thats a lot of smileys

ilovechrist
Posted

this is one boring rainy day

ilovechrist
Posted

i have to serve the Saturday Vigil....

anybody else servers on here?

Posted

I just learned how to use the smileys, so I went crazy with them.

It's not raining here, but its is boring.

ilovechrist
Posted

smileys....

:elvis:

that one is so dope lol

Dr.Hampsterveil
Posted

[color=red]I LOVE SMILES!!!![/color] :club: :saber: :shootme: :afro: :transform: :pokeball: :elvis: :sumo: :clapping: :freddy: :cyborg: :...: :ignore: :hippie: :help:

Posted

:sleep: this one is weird, i wonder if he is dead or just sleeping

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...