Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Senior Photos - Help Me Decide!


Which one of these shots do you like the best??  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

thats why i voted for C. :D its the one that captures what your trying to get in sr. pics.

i can picture the first one with the title above, "National Journalist of the Year" ---Katrina T. :banana:

Posted

[quote name='BLAZEr' date='Jul 27 2004, 11:23 PM'] I know.  I understood you.  But come on, they're senior pictures . . . she shouldn't look like a professional . . . they're gonna be given to grandma's and aunts and old teachers . . . they shouldn't entice . . . [/quote]
There is absolutely nothing wrong with high-grade photography for a senior picture. It's only a facial image, not an exotic full-body photo. I would like something of that quality for my senior picture (we know of one who lives in this area).

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='cooltuba' date='Jul 27 2004, 10:25 PM'] I voted for b. Pink is definately your color! You're quite stunning! Have a great senior year.

--Tim

BTW, this is my first post! Hello everyone! [/quote]
:wave: welcoem to phatmass!! :tiphat: glad your posting! :banana:

Posted

hmm, i wonder when my senior pics are coming back, i ordered them a few weeks ago....

WCC_Catholic
Posted

i like them all but i picked F.

Posted

G.

My fave crazy sister pic!!!!!!!! :wub:

HomeTeamFamily
Posted

i like A.....it is quite a stunning photo....plus you can see your miraculous medal in it hehe.....but i agree that it is not quite what i would envision a senior picture to be

B is a good shot but the no shoes kinda weirds me out as far as senior pictures go

your smile in C looks very genuine and i like that but the dress and the background kind of blend together

again, great smile in D but too much hand

E is too zoomed in for my taste and the smile looks a bit forced

F looks like you are trying to seduce someone

G is a great shot......period

my vote is for G

sorry if all that criticism ruined your self-esteem lol

RemnantRules
Posted

awww man they ALL look really good and you look so stunning and Beautiful in all of them!!! But i chose A.

Posted

[quote name='BLAZEr' date='Jul 27 2004, 11:23 PM'] I know. I understood you. But come on, they're senior pictures . . . she shouldn't look like a professional . . . they're gonna be given to grandma's and aunts and old teachers . . . they shouldn't entice . . . [/quote]
LOL! I'd be really surprised if anyone was enticed by me... :wacko: :lol:

Posted

[quote name='cooltuba' date='Jul 27 2004, 11:25 PM'] I voted for b. Pink is definately your color! You're quite stunning! Have a great senior year.

--Tim

BTW, this is my first post! Hello everyone! [/quote]
Awww man! I'm honored to be the subject of your first post! ^_^ I'm really hoping that Senior year is a heck of a lot better than the last one! :P

Posted

I picked F too. They all came out so well. Unlike my senior pics...oh well. I get new senior pics this year for college. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...