Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

no no...You rock! :banana:

Posted

what about danielle rose? i emailed you (i think) with her info. she is an awesome singer (you should know - you saw her at NCYC!), a great Catholic!

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

yeah email them to me, i'll get it for sure (i got your email on her, and her right shes [i]good[/i]!) but i also get alot of spam.. LOL so if you write put a good subject line cuz i get some wack spam emails LOL otherwise i'm pretty good at recognizing peeps! :D

Posted

okie dokie

Posted

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Aug 2 2004, 06:53 PM'] no no...You rock! :banana: [/quote]
:cheer: U r da Best :cheer:

Posted

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Aug 2 2004, 06:48 PM'] anyone else just let us know.....since i know theres alot of kool kanadian kats out there :cool:

[/quote]
Ask And u Shall receive!

Ken Yasinski Has some AWESOME Cd's Out!
This Guy Is so talented, guitar, piano, drums.... Everything!
He sings Great, and is 1 amazing speaker!

He's the youth coordinator for the whole Saskatoon area in CANADA!
He Started these retreats called FACE II FACE retreats, and because of these retreats many kidz have been touched!
Hes a great bud of mine and Hes got One coooool Web Site!
His name again!
[b]KEN YASINSKI [/b]

CheCk it Out Guys!
[b]HEAR HIM SING![/b]
[url="http://www.roadsidecry.com"]http://www.roadsidecry.com[/url]
[url="http://www.facetofaceretreats.com"]http://www.facetofaceretreats.com[/url]

BLesSings

CLaudiNe

Posted

[quote name='P3chrmd' date='Jul 28 2004, 12:19 AM'] Charismatic Catholic artist Rachael Lamap releases her 3rd album today (July 27,2004) I just got it...it is great! I suggest everyone get this!!!! ^_^ [/quote]
Cool...

I looove your avatar by the way!! :cool: :cool:

Posted

[quote]I looove your avatar by the way!! [/quote]

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='Claudine' date='Aug 3 2004, 12:11 PM'] Ask And u Shall receive!

Ken Yasinski Has some AWESOME Cd's Out!
This Guy Is so talented, guitar, piano, drums.... Everything!
He sings Great, and is 1 amazing speaker!

He's the youth coordinator for the whole Saskatoon area in CANADA!
He Started these retreats called FACE II FACE retreats, and because of these retreats many kidz have been touched!
Hes a great bud of mine and Hes got One coooool Web Site!
His name again!
[b]KEN YASINSKI [/b]

CheCk it Out Guys!
[b]HEAR HIM SING![/b]
[url="http://www.roadsidecry.com"]http://www.roadsidecry.com[/url]
[url="http://www.facetofaceretreats.com"]http://www.facetofaceretreats.com[/url]

BLesSings

CLaudiNe [/quote]
thanks claudine! ^_^

Posted

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Aug 7 2004, 02:46 AM'] thanks claudine! ^_^ [/quote]
np girl!
anything I can do just Shout it out!

Did u get a hold of janelle? cause ill be seeing them soon~
I can talk 2 ken as well, just gove him a call~

:peace:

Posted

I been a listener of Rachael's music for a while now.
She is a beautiful young girl with a wonderful singing voice.
The real reason I started to have any real interest in listening to her,
was when I learned that she was [b]Catholic[/b].
I also heard that she preformed for the English speaking pilgrims
at the [b]World Youth Day, in Rome[/b], a few years back.

I would think that being sign to a [i]un-catholic music label [/i]as [b]WORD[/b],
it would be hard for anyone to promote and sing about their Catholic faith,
even if they wanted too. The real question though is [b]IF SHE WANTS TOO?[/b]
Maybe she has been [i]de-catholic-tized[/i]...And doesn't think much
of her Catholic upbringing or of sharing what it means to be
Catholic. We will never know until she voices her faith for all to hear.
From what i read, she does give glimpses, but nothing real definitive.

They say that Miss. Lampa had allot of freedom on this new album of hers,
and that she co-write the whole thing. I hope and pray [b](please pray with me)[/b]
that it is only a matter of time that she is given complete freedom in her music.
And when she does have that freedom she will have a new reason to write a song title [b]"DAY OF FREEDOM"[/b]
and won't hesitate a second to record the Catholic filled songs she has been holding on to,
waiting for the opportunity to occur. What a great advocate she would be.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...