An Old School Catholic Message Board

This Is How Bad My Phatmass Addiction Really Is.

theculturewarrior

theculturewarrior

When I'm taking notes, I unconciously change my f's to ph's. I'm in class and the teacher says, "Are human beings phree to make their own decisions or is personal phreedom limited by fysiology, chemistry, genetics, or environment. Is personal phreedom phinite or are there limits? Are we born phree or does phreedom phade?"

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :blink: :huh:

lifeteenchick527

ROFL!!! LOL!!!

o well...i mean they are ur notes...but u mite wanna change the "ph" to "f" just incase other people need help and u use ur notes...they mite think ur crazy lol

Why are you trying to steal my limelight, TWC? Is it cos you're the nice guy, and everyone adores you, and to everyone I'm just the mean kid on the block? Well I tell ya something, I prefer be the mean kid on the block, so yeah! :angry:

master_alterserver

[quote name='lifeteenchick527' date='Jul 28 2004, 01:35 PM'] ROFL!!! LOL!!!

o well...i mean they are ur notes...but u mite wanna change the "ph" to "f" just incase other people need help and u use ur notes...they mite think ur crazy lol [/quote]
Everybody who hangs out here is a little off the wall.

theculturewarrior

[quote]Why are you trying to steal my limelight, TWC? Is it cos you're the nice guy, and everyone adores you, and to everyone I'm just the mean kid on the block? Well I tell ya something, I prefer be the mean kid on the block, so yeah!  [/quote]

I'm sorry Phannaz. I didn't mean to steal your limelight. Phriends? :handshake:

Guest JeffCR07

[quote]HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/quote]

No. You're stuck in phatmass my friend, there's no getting out. lol, but don't worry, at least theres tons of great company! ;)

just wait until you start saying Carp, instead of the other word, and saying lol, instead of just laughing