Paladin D Posted July 29, 2004 Posted July 29, 2004 [url="http://women.msn.com/654011.armx"]http://women.msn.com/654011.armx[/url] Enjoy (for both men and women).
zwergel88 Posted July 29, 2004 Posted July 29, 2004 (edited) i figured sleep was good, however it's nearly impossible when you are addicted to Phatmass, i get up in the middle of the night, just to check the posts and stuff Edited July 29, 2004 by zwergel88
ilovechrist Posted July 29, 2004 Posted July 29, 2004 if i can't sleep, then i get up and post.. i've been having trouble sleeping lately, i dunno why.
BeenaBobba Posted July 29, 2004 Posted July 29, 2004 I've got the most erratic sleep schedule. It's sick! I'm quite sleep deprived as I type this now, and I'm barely functioning. LOL. God bless, Jen
XIX Posted July 29, 2004 Posted July 29, 2004 Ummmm, I counted six good things in that article. Anyways.....I know of another. Sweet dreams!
lifeteenchick527 Posted July 29, 2004 Posted July 29, 2004 lol...sometimes i just cant sleep, but i just lay in bed resting...i hope thats ok...lol
cathgirl Posted July 29, 2004 Posted July 29, 2004 THe best thing for me about sleeping is that I am not grumpy when i get enough.
Sojourner Posted July 29, 2004 Posted July 29, 2004 I used to have to have 8 hours; now I usually need 6, although there are times I still need 8. I don't really like sleeping, though ... you kinda feel like you're missing out on stuff.
StColette Posted July 29, 2004 Posted July 29, 2004 [quote]For example, during the brain's night shift, hormones help repair tissues, preparing them for a new day of movement; sleep deprivation can leave you prone to injury.[/quote] lol seeing how much i'm accident prone maybe i need to sleep more LOL
DancesforLove Posted July 29, 2004 Posted July 29, 2004 (edited) LOL Jennie I've found the cause of my stupidity lately! it's staying up till 3 and 4 am lol Edited July 29, 2004 by DancesforLove
Paladin D Posted July 29, 2004 Author Posted July 29, 2004 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Jul 29 2004, 04:53 PM'] I don't really like sleeping, though ... you kinda feel like you're missing out on stuff. [/quote] Thats how I feel when it comes to [b]naps[/b], feels like a waste to me (unless I'm extremely tired).
DancesforLove Posted July 29, 2004 Posted July 29, 2004 lol I know because every time I take a nap I wake up and the family is all like omg guess what happened while you were asleep lol.
tennisleto87 Posted July 29, 2004 Posted July 29, 2004 For me sleep is something I get the most of in the summer. During the school year I am LUCKY to get five or six hours. I have even come close to pulling an all nighter but what can u do ? pax et amore Christi Kristen
curtins Posted July 29, 2004 Posted July 29, 2004 dude sleep just rocks MY GOAL FOR THIS SCHOOL YEAR: GO TO BED AT 9 PM INSTEAD OF 10 cuz i get up between 6-7(usually 6) it depends if I need to shower and make lunch then i get up at 6, if I only need to do one of those things (showered the nite b4 or am buying lunch) I get up at 630, if i need to do none of those things (showered nite b4 and am buying lunch) i get up about 645 or 7
StColette Posted July 30, 2004 Posted July 30, 2004 [quote name='DancesforLove' date='Jul 29 2004, 04:35 PM'] LOL Jennie I've found the cause of my stupidity lately! it's staying up till 3 and 4 am lol [/quote] rofl that may explain mine as well lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now