Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

*teen4Christ*
Posted (edited)

o.k here you can post n-e thing!!! I know we have a lot of these. But who cares!! Post away!! Have fun!!

Edited by *teen4Christ*
*teen4Christ*
Posted

post post post!!

*teen4Christ*
Posted

so what isnew with all of you? hey I am a poet and I did'nt know it!!

*teen4Christ*
Posted

ok this is post 298 2 more and I will have 300 then just 100 more to go til my goal and 200 til I am not a peep ne more!! LOL

*teen4Christ*
Posted

ok 299!! what am I going to put 4 300?? hmmmmmmmm........ ummmmmmmm........

*teen4Christ*
Posted (edited)

300!!!! ok this is great!! now for my 300th post P.m. peep speach... :nerd: I know to some of you 300 is no big deal!! But to all the lurkers, newbies, and peeps..... YOU CAN DO IT!! 300 is e-z!! just keep posting!! And in no time you will reach you goal.. :thumb: stick to it!! O.k I would like to thank..........wait I will thank people for my 500 post!

LOL ok now I have to have my friends on my 300th post:

:dance: :bounce: :pepsi: :band: :popcorn: :banana: :breakdance:
YAY!! O.k I am done!! Love y'all!!

Edited by *teen4Christ*
ilovechrist
Posted

um...

yeah. you can slow down now.

ilovechrist
Posted

let me take my pride back of having my say in every thread :lol:

Posted

T4C - stop spamming!!!!!!! :D


you gotta get ur posts the real way- like bro adam!

*teen4Christ*
Posted

hey I like having my screen name on all of them but i guess it cant last forever :sadder: Sorry for posting so much I just cant stop!!

Posted

lol- its ok- you're like the queen of CA land

ill stop posting in her now so you can have your moments of bliss

*teen4Christ*
Posted

LOL thanks!! no I am kidding

ilovechrist
Posted

curtins--

flowery is queen of the CA Room, and all of PhatMass. don't argue with her about it--


you'll lose.

*teen4Christ*
Posted

we will just see about that!! :hehe: ............no I j/k!...........well then again........ No I jk

ilovechrist
Posted

i'm serious. don't argue with her about it.

*teen4Christ*
Posted

wow ok

ilovechrist
Posted
:lol:

she's very protective about her title.

you could probably run for Princess though
*teen4Christ*
Posted

ok!! I can go for that!! :D LOL

ilovechrist
Posted

find somebody to hold elections for Prince, Princess...

do we need a King? the Queen will probably want to rule alone..

*teen4Christ*
Posted

LOL!! we should do that!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...