Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='DancesforLove' date='Jul 30 2004, 01:50 AM'] lol with that voice micah ALOT lol and plus girls see things you don't see about yourself just like guys see things about girls we don't see in ourselves other than lustcrazed thoughts lol. Sorry I just liked that description it's funny to me [/quote]
:blush:

DancesforLove
Posted

LoL trust me it's about the same lol ok lets end this thread about now lol

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='DancesforLove' date='Jul 30 2004, 01:50 AM'] lol with that voice micah ALOT lol and plus girls see things you don't see about yourself just like guys see things about girls we don't see in ourselves other than lustcrazed thoughts lol. Sorry I just liked that description it's funny to me [/quote]
I have the look of a troll and the voice of a dying cat.

DancesforLove
Posted

haha yeah right you have an AWESOME voice and besides looks and voice aren't what girls go for and if they do then there not worth it anyway, its the same with guys if thats all the look for then thats there problem not mine.
So don't worry micah

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Phazzan' date='Jul 30 2004, 01:58 AM'] It's harder for guys than it is for girls. There's no doubt about that. In some primates closely related to humans, the male species are sexually programmed to spread their genes among several different females species, whilst for females they only care about having the one male to make love to, hence why males have a higher sex drive, or something like that. [/quote]
You know, I tried to spread my jeans once, but apparently people don't like to accept pants from people on street corners...

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='DancesforLove' date='Jul 30 2004, 02:05 AM'] haha yeah right you have an AWESOME voice and besides looks and voice aren't what girls go for and if they do then there not worth it anyway, its the same with guys if thats all the look for then thats there problem not mine.
So don't worry micah [/quote]
Your opinion aside, I still resemble a troll.

DancesforLove
Posted

hehehehehehehe silly micah

DancesforLove
Posted

never seen your pic, so I can't say but I can say if you do resemble a troll still no worries.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='DancesforLove' date='Jul 30 2004, 02:06 AM'] never seen your pic, so I can't say but I can say if you do resemble a troll still no worries. [/quote]
haha...now I'm spreading my genes all over the internet...

Fly free (shameless plug intended) oh, genes of mine...

[img]http://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v172/PrRaphael/avpic.jpg[/img]

DancesforLove
Posted

since when did trolls get handsome, you do resemble a dog though
LOL Just kidding but you are very handsome no troll lookalike

Posted

I agree Chelsea, I think Micah is very handsome, not troll like at all

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='DancesforLove' date='Jul 30 2004, 02:11 AM'] since when did trolls get handsome, you do resemble a dog though
LOL Just kidding but you are very handsome no troll lookalike [/quote]
My face is only pale because of the lighting, but in all fairness, I still look like a troll. My face is turned downward, that's why there is a point on my chin. If I look straight forward, that disappears and my face looks like a squatty sphere.

That and I still have a little weight to lose.

DancesforLove
Posted

LoL Micah sounds like you have mirror eye buddy. And if you call that pale you need to see me lol I'm pale and if you look like a troll,,,,,,,somebody better tell me where the trolls are hiding lol
And your not that heavy either

Posted

Amen to that Chelsea !

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='DancesforLove' date='Jul 30 2004, 02:16 AM'] LoL Micah sounds like you have mirror eye buddy. And if you call that pale you need to see me lol I'm pale and if you look like a troll,,,,,,,somebody better tell me where the trolls are hiding lol
And your not that heavy either [/quote]
Haha...you wouldn't know my weight even relatively from this photo...I pull my chin out...it hides the other one... :lol:

DancesforLove
Posted

lol guys say we're to hard on ourselves they are too

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Yet another thread successfully hijacked for the purposes of praising me!

Score!

:P

Posted

lol Micah it's because you are sooo handsome

DancesforLove
Posted

lol yes

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...