Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[url="http://www.wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=32601&page=7&pp=10"]http://www.wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t...01&page=7&pp=10[/url]


This is a secular hip-hop site. But I'm trying to evangelize and defend the faith on this one thread. Can someone help come and help??

Posted

you know what? Nevermind. I'm thinking about staying away from this place.

Posted

Ive had my dose of stuff like that MC. Ask Jennie, shes good at that stuff. [StColette]

Posted

yeah so many people are misinformed about the Catholic Faith...

Posted

I'm debating in a forum from a group that believes the Blackman is god. "Five Perventers" A sect from "The nation of Islam"

Posted

I just gave the link to jennie and zach, there good at this stuff

Posted

I left the place and said "ithe scriptures say i shouldnt explain the faith so much, especially when the dialogue isnt fruitful, i think i'll shake the dust from my feet now. God Bless, and I'll be praying for you all..

CatholicCrusader
Posted

MC Just, I thought I'd say I like you're signature... I just noticed that is what is it (or you just changed it recently, since I've been gone for 3 weeks). I think that was part of one of the Introits ("opening prayer" at Novus Ordo) this week at Mass.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...