Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

franciscanheart
Posted (edited)

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 31 2004, 07:28 PM'] I'm one and I was in a movie.
Okay, so it was only a television movie.
Okay, so I was only an extra.
Okay, so I was only an extra whose scene was cut... [/quote]



Awwwwww


:) its okay we still like ya

Edited by hugheyforlife
Posted

I don't think I know of any others

franciscanheart
Posted

How did you forget Bruce Willis????

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Aug 1 2004, 12:01 PM'] How did you forget Bruce Willis???? [/quote]
Oh, yeah...

Demi Moore isn't, though.

My godfather is some big-shot contractor in L.A. and he was invited toa party at their house...

Posted

Charles Barkley campaigned with John Edwards this year. Sooooo, if he's a Republican, he has a funny way of showing it.

And M.Sigga, what did you read about Will Smith . . . cuz I thought I remembered reading that Jada Pinket was a Republican . . . something about her great grand daddy was a Reconstruction politician a Republican in Georgia or something . . .

nikkan_hanil
Posted

[quote name='MrsFrozen' date='Jul 31 2004, 11:34 AM'] James Woods, Ben Stein, and I [i]think [/i]Sharon Stone. [/quote]
[color=gray]Yeah, Ben Stein is the shiz, man.[/color]

[i]"Clear Eyes is awesome..."[/i] :rolling:

Posted

ok, Jada Pinkett is NOT republican . . .

WCC_Catholic
Posted

it seems that all the celebs are democrats but they are not there are many who are republican but they dont want to say anything to go aganst what is in right now! what about kirk cameron he is republican right???? :huh:

Posted

[quote name='BLAZEr' date='Aug 1 2004, 01:52 PM'] Charles Barkley campaigned with John Edwards this year.  Sooooo, if he's a Republican, he has a funny way of showing it.
[/quote]
Some republicans are swinging this election. Barkley was extremely anti-clinton/gore/liberman and he supported Bush in 2000.

[url="http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_4935.shtml"]Nancy Reagan[/url] is doing the same.

I also believe Sly Stalone is a Republican too, surprisingly.

RemnantRules
Posted

well if you take a look at all who are in showbiz i'm not surprised why they are democrats :wacko:

Posted

Dennis Miller is voting for Bush. He said so on the Today Show last week.

Ash Wednesday
Posted

Jay Buhner, one of our greatest beloved Seattle Mariners, was involved in a fundraiser with the Dino Rossi campaign here in Washington. So he might be Republican.

You can also see a picture of Rossi and Buhner here, Buhner with his famous goatee and bald head:
[url="http://www.dinorossi.com/meet/dino.php"]http://www.dinorossi.com/meet/dino.php[/url]

They both rock! Rossi is a good Catholic family man and they have a really funny story about their dog, named "Dubya"... click on "Dubya's Story"....

:lol:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Aug 2 2004, 06:24 PM'] Jay Buhner, one of our greatest beloved Seattle Mariners, was involved in a fundraiser with the Dino Rossi campaign here in Washington. So he might be Republican.

You can also see a picture of Rossi and Buhner here, Buhner with his famous goatee and bald head:
[url="http://www.dinorossi.com/meet/dino.php"]http://www.dinorossi.com/meet/dino.php[/url]

They both rock! Rossi is a good Catholic family man and they have a really funny story about their dog, named "Dubya"... click on "Dubya's Story"....

:lol: [/quote]
That story is awesome!

Ash Wednesday
Posted

[quote][i]"I agree that dogs are good friends. I love Spot and Barney."
[/i][/quote]

:lol: :rolling: :lol:

White Knight
Posted

The Governator (Arnold, Star of The Terminator Trilogy & True Lies)
Mel Gibson (Maker of Passion of the Christ & Braveheart)
President George W. Bush (Stared in that crazy Michael Moore movie)
Bruce Willis (Stars as John MaClain in the Action-Packed Die Hard Trilogy)
Charles Heston (Star of Ben Hur & The Ten Commandments)
David Prowse (Stars as the 'Suited' Vader of the Classic Trilogy of SW)


6 Republican people right there.


More on the way.


Of course just because your Republican doesn't always mean its a good thing.

You can be Republican and be a Liberial at the same time.

Scary thought really.


I know for sure, President George W. Bush, Mel Gibson, and Charles Heston are all Republican Conservatives, Thank the LORD too.

Posted

Ann-Margret is a republican also!!

White Knight
Posted

Ronold Reagan was a "Liberial Democrat" during his acting career, but in 1962, he changed to Republican, and how much he changed from his Liberial Democrat acting years to a hardcore Republican Conservative during his 8 years of presidency.

Theres alot of Polictial Republican Celebs, just got look harder.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...