Claudine Posted August 1, 2004 Posted August 1, 2004 [color=blue][b]STEVIE and MAGGIE[/b][/color] Its Awesome to have you Ladies, come and chat it up with us !!! Dont Be StraNGerS!!!! [color=green] COME ON EVERYDAY!! [/color] [b]addiction may occur[/b] Ladies Its great to see you supporting your boyz like this! Much Respect! your SisTa IN da Lord! CLaudine P.s -----> If theres anything I can do 2 make u ladies feel more @ home Just name It!
J.R.D Posted August 1, 2004 Posted August 1, 2004 same here lol ................ yes im addicted to phatmass to :ph34r: :angry:
J.R.D Posted August 1, 2004 Posted August 1, 2004 i like that name jessica <<<<<<<<<<<<<, good name lol
J.R.D Posted August 1, 2004 Posted August 1, 2004 well i know that lol.......... hey u have paltalk ?
Angel Posted August 1, 2004 Posted August 1, 2004 Sorry I don't but you can talk to me on msn jessica_angel_02@hotmail.com
Claudine Posted August 2, 2004 Author Posted August 2, 2004 (edited) :peace: Edited August 2, 2004 by Claudine
Kiels girlfriend Posted August 3, 2004 Posted August 3, 2004 Hey guys- Thank you so much for being so welcoming, I am definatly a newbie at this stuff. I have no clue about anything closely related to hip hop but I do have an insider scoop on 1/3 of point 5 covenant. Let me know if you need anything. I dont really know too much so dont be upset if I dont respond when you are discussing hip hop. Im surrounded by it all day everyday you'd think Id know more....but i dont. Anyways, thanks again. Kiel and I are going to go watch "Thirteen" now. Maggie
Claudine Posted August 3, 2004 Author Posted August 3, 2004 (edited) enjoy ur movie! We R Glad 2 have u here, Kiel Totally Luv's u :wub: ! Ur Sista Claudine Edited August 3, 2004 by Claudine
DancesforLove Posted August 3, 2004 Posted August 3, 2004 more people awesome!! glad to have ya! And yes I am addicted to phatmass, and proud of it baby!!!
J.R.D Posted August 3, 2004 Posted August 3, 2004 no not really lol.......... but its cool.......... so cludine was up?
Claudine Posted August 3, 2004 Author Posted August 3, 2004 What's Going on eh JRD...?? its 7:30 And I have to be @ church @ 8:00 pm And I have to pick up Jess (angel) ummmmmmm I better Get Away FRom PHATMASS Now!!! :peace: BRO
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now