ZmeFly Posted August 2, 2004 Posted August 2, 2004 A police officer sent this photo to me. If you have a weak stomach, please STOP and [b]DO NOT[/b] look at this!!! It's a picture of a someone who died from jumping off a 30 STORY BUILDING!! its a pic taken shortly after he landed. It shows him with his insides now on the outside. You can see the look of horror on the faces of the bystanders [url="http://home.att.net/~songs2/Jumper.jpg"]http://home.att.net/~songs2/Jumper.jpg[/url]
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 2, 2004 Posted August 2, 2004 i can't believed he jumped! and i can't believed i looked! :hide: :ph34r:
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 2, 2004 Posted August 2, 2004 trolls start the most interesting threads dontcha think?
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 2, 2004 Posted August 2, 2004 trolls deserve a fishslap! oh wait i got just the smiley! :noidea:
StColette Posted August 2, 2004 Posted August 2, 2004 you know the title under the main title gives the picture away lol
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 2, 2004 Posted August 2, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Aug 2 2004, 03:12 AM'] you know the title under the main title gives the picture away lol [/quote] i know! i should take it off
Lounge Daddy Posted August 2, 2004 Posted August 2, 2004 [font="Courier"]i am sickened ... yet i cannot look away we have no option but to say: [b]"lol"[/b] [/font]
jmjtina Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 just had to bump this thread for all the sickos out there who will look!
MarieCecilia Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 yeah I didn't really think it would be any worse than Red Asphalt 3 so...maybe I am sick I dunno. I think I'm desensitized to violence and gross things like that.
IcePrincessKRS Posted September 3, 2004 Posted September 3, 2004 I'm a sicko.... on the other hand I also find it hilarious that Flowery fishslapped her brother... and called him a troll...
DancesforLove Posted September 3, 2004 Posted September 3, 2004 haha thats funny, poor eggs never saw it comin
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now