Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Humbly Ask For Your Opinion....


do you think flowery is good at coloring?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[url="http://www.geocities.com/jmjlittleflower/coloring.html"]a coloring masterpiece by the one who taught di vinci all he knew![/url]

^_^ well? any critics? should i have made it more abstract? how many stars do you give me? :lol:

:whistle: oh when the saints......go marching in!


yeah im just making a random thread :unsure:

Posted

you're good!

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' date='Aug 2 2004, 03:24 PM'] you're good! [/quote]
thanks jess! LOL tho i just realized on this page i messed up by adding purple...*sigh* oh well..... :(

here haev some flowers! :flowers:

Posted (edited)

I would trade a Mona Lisa.. if I had one...that would be totally ripping you off too, that coloring rocks

Edited by Tony
theculturewarrior
Posted

You should do Lil Red's tatoo. ;)

Posted

Flowery, girlie, you are sooo "special" lol

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

haha yal'l broke geocities!! LOL


darn geocities! :angry: bad enough they have dumb ads....now the pages go down if more than 5 ppl visit there :club:

Posted

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Aug 2 2004, 04:00 PM'] haha yal'l broke geocities!! LOL


darn geocities! :angry: bad enough they have dumb ads....now the pages go down if more than 5 ppl visit there :club: [/quote]
five??? thats it?? man I feel bad for all those people who have made nice pages... only 5 people can look at them?!?!?

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

ROFL :rotfl: i was just being really sarcastic and exaggeratiing when i said that :ph34r: LOL sorry! just joking! :unsure:


but its not really five........its more than that for sure......


its probalby 7. :sweat: yeah 7!

Posted (edited)

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Aug 2 2004, 04:06 PM'] ROFL :rotfl: i was just being really sarcastic and exaggeratiing when i said that  :ph34r:  LOL sorry! just joking!  :unsure:


but its not really five........its more than that for sure......


its probalby 7.  :sweat:  yeah 7! [/quote]
seven??? thats it?? man I feel bad for all those people who have made nice pages... only 7 people can look at them?!?!?
















:rolling: :lol:

Edited by Tony
littleflower+JMJ
Posted

your killing me smalls!! :crackup: :rotfl: :crackup: :rolling: :crackup:

1337 k4th0l1x0r
Posted

I saw it when it came back up momentarily. Who needs to stay inside the lines? That's really overrated.

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='1337 k4th0l1x0r' date='Aug 2 2004, 04:14 PM'] I saw it when it came back up momentarily. Who needs to stay inside the lines? That's really overrated. [/quote]
ROFL!!! you are soo right!!! :sweat: :rolling: :lol:

cmotherofpirl
Posted

site temporarily unavailable....

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Aug 2 2004, 04:32 PM'] site temporarily unavailable.... [/quote]
:cry: i want you to see my coloring....darn.....it'll be up just gotta check back later....

you were probalby the eighth person to look at it (and the limit is *7* LOL)

darn geocities! :sweat:

Posted

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Aug 2 2004, 04:33 PM'] :cry: i want you to see my coloring....darn.....it'll be up just gotta check back later....

you were probalby the eighth person to look at it (and the limit is *7* LOL)

darn geocities! :sweat: [/quote]

five??? thats it?? man I feel bad for .... ah nevermind

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='Tony' date='Aug 2 2004, 04:36 PM']
five??? thats it?? man I feel bad for .... ah nevermind [/quote]
ROFL!!!

TONY YOUR CRACKING ME UP!!

you really really are! :rotfl :rotfl:


i can't breathe! :stretcher:

Posted

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Aug 2 2004, 04:37 PM'] ROFL!!!

TONY YOUR CRACKING ME UP!!

you really really are! :rotfl :rotfl:


i can't breathe! :stretcher: [/quote]
oh dear.. I really did it this itme!... *grabs a paper bag*.. breathe into this.. I heard it helps.. somehow... yeah

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

:ignore:



:lol: :rolling: :sweat:


:funeral:

Posted

:cheer: I Want 2 Buy it :cheer:

You ROCK girl!

:peace:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...