EcceNovaFacioOmni Posted August 2, 2004 Posted August 2, 2004 10,000 people came from all over the area. Catholics Against Kerry showed up and a bunch of anti-abortion protesters. Today the local newspaper printed a letter about the "graphic pictures" on the pro-life signs... Ohwell. The truth hurts.
Janana8706 Posted August 6, 2004 Posted August 6, 2004 he came here today, but I was nowhere around it, I also haven't looked at our paper, so i don' know what happened.
daugher-of-Mary Posted August 6, 2004 Posted August 6, 2004 Yeah, he came to a town a few minutes from my house. Didn't go and sprinkled Holy Water in that general direction.
Janana8706 Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 Yea, i didn't look at the papers tonight, but i do know he was on front page. My boss was freaking out, cuz she got his sig. and shook his hand. I was like I guess its kool, but I would rather it b someone I'd actually vote for if i coudl vote.
White Knight Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 Man I hope Bush, gets reelected........ I dont wanna see Kerry in Office at all..... he can't do anything different or better than Bush.
1337 k4th0l1x0r Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 Man, I hope Kerry comes to down to Huntsville to campaign. Then I can hold up signs and protest. It's highly doubtful he'll make a stop here. We're a city built around a military base which does a lot of missile defense research in a state pretty much clinched in the Bush column.
Lounge Daddy Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 [font="Courier"]ya - Kerry came to G.R. but i was sleeping... stupid 3rd shift [/font]
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 Kerry has said nothing except what Bush has already proposed. That man has no original ideas! *shakes head*
Guest T-Bone Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 Kerry was about an hour away from me...I would have made a "CatholicsAgainstKerry.com" sign and protest, but I had to work that day.
MorphRC Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 Im stumped to why Catholics would follow a man that publicly rebuked the Church.
MC Just Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 [quote name='MorphRC' date='Aug 27 2004, 03:52 AM'] Im stumped to why Catholics would follow a man that publicly rebuked the Church. [/quote] Your not the only one stumped.
yomichael Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 I just can't figure out how anyone could buy his lies. That is all he does is lie.
the_rev Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 He was next door to where my mom works; giving his rigamaro off of someone's front porch
Guest T-Bone Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 [quote name='yomichael' date='Aug 27 2004, 09:29 AM'] I just can't figure out how anyone could buy his lies. That is all he does is lie. [/quote] You forgot that he does a fairly good impression of a fish, what-with his flip-flopping and all...
Theoketos Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 Pray for his Convertion! Every one who can should! Ave Maria, James III
let_go_let_God Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 He's been up to my area of the woods before, all I could do is pray because I couldn't make it to where he was. I'm sure he and Bush will be in Minnesota because they are calling it a crucial swing state.
nikkan_hanil Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 [color=red]You [i]did[/i] throw eggs, yes?[/color]
let_go_let_God Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 No, like I said, all I could do is pray.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now