An Old School Catholic Message Board

Kerry Came To My

EcceNovaFacioOmni

EcceNovaFacioOmni

10,000 people came from all over the area. Catholics Against Kerry showed up and a bunch of anti-abortion protesters. Today the local newspaper printed a letter about the "graphic pictures" on the pro-life signs... Ohwell. The truth hurts.

he came here today, but I was nowhere around it, I also haven't looked at our paper, so i don' know what happened.

daugher-of-Mary

Yeah, he came to a town a few minutes from my house. Didn't go and sprinkled Holy Water in that general direction. ;)

Yea, i didn't look at the papers tonight, but i do know he was on front page. My boss was freaking out, cuz she got his sig. and shook his hand. I was like I guess its kool, but I would rather it b someone I'd actually vote for if i coudl vote.

White Knight

Man I hope Bush, gets reelected........ I dont wanna see Kerry in Office at all..... he can't do anything different or better than Bush.

1337 k4th0l1x0r

Man, I hope Kerry comes to down to Huntsville to campaign. Then I can hold up signs and protest. It's highly doubtful he'll make a stop here. We're a city built around a military base which does a lot of missile defense research in a state pretty much clinched in the Bush column.

Mrs. Bro. Adam

Kerry has said nothing except what Bush has already proposed. That man has no original ideas! *shakes head*

• 3 weeks later...
Guest T-Bone

Kerry was about an hour away from me...I would have made a "CatholicsAgainstKerry.com" sign and protest, but I had to work that day.

[quote name='MorphRC' date='Aug 27 2004, 03:52 AM'] Im stumped to why Catholics would follow a man that publicly rebuked the Church. :huh: [/quote]
Your not the only one stumped.

Guest T-Bone

[quote name='yomichael' date='Aug 27 2004, 09:29 AM'] I just can't figure out how anyone could buy his lies. That is all he does is lie. [/quote]
You forgot that he does a fairly good impression of a fish, what-with his flip-flopping and all...