little2add Posted May 12 Posted May 12 Congratulation on getting rid of those pesky spammers. It sure is nice not to be subjected to the onslaught of stupidity and senseless derogation, for no apparent reason? Keep up the good () work, Moderation staff!
dUSt Posted May 12 Posted May 12 Yes, thanks to the Mediators of Meh for making up for my lack of involvement for the past few years! I hope the new settings will allow me to neglect you guys for many more years to come!
Anastasia13 Posted May 14 Posted May 14 On 5/12/2026 at 4:34 PM, dUSt said: Yes, thanks to the Mediators of Meh for making up for my lack of involvement for the past few years! I hope the new settings will allow me to neglect you guys for many more years to come! I miss the music!
Anastasia13 Posted May 14 Posted May 14 6 hours ago, dUSt said: What music? Back in the day I found Catholic hiphop here. I need new hiphop in my life.
CountrySteve937 Posted May 15 Posted May 15 6 hours ago, Anastasia13 said: Back in the day I found Catholic hiphop here. I need new hiphop in my life. You can still find some of Phatmass's old raps on YouTube :)
dUSt Posted May 26 Posted May 26 On 5/14/2026 at 11:08 PM, CountrySteve937 said: You can still find some of Phatmass's old raps on YouTube :) Or here: https://www.phatmass.com/music/
Filia Dei Posted May 26 Posted May 26 On 5/13/2026 at 10:20 PM, Anastasia13 said: I miss the music! This isn't exactly the same but there's a very fun song called Cassock and Surplice that you should look up (by Lil Logos).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now