Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Anastasia13
Posted

Any punks or metalheads here?

 

Posted

Not I. 

But help yourself. 

CountrySteve937
Posted

I don't listen to music too much anymore, but when I do I'll still listen to a lot of what I did in high school. So... erm, early 2000s emo music or instrumental/ classical music 😅 Some country, indie, and pop, too. 

 

 

 

Nihil Obstat
Posted

I got into doom metal a few years ago, and occasionally I like a little bit of metalcore or deathcore, in small doses.

The album Watching From A Distance by Warning is an incredible piece of music. Not just as metal. I think it's an artistic achievement. Their twenty-years-later follow-up, Rituals of Shame, which just came out this spring, is also excellent, although maybe not quite as iconic.

Mirror Reaper by Bell Witch is also really good. I find it kind of atmospheric and relaxing. It's great to have on in the background while I'm working.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...