theculturewarrior Posted August 3, 2004 Author Posted August 3, 2004 You don't understand? Don't cry. You'll find a guy as good as me. Better even.
homeschoolmom Posted August 3, 2004 Posted August 3, 2004 You know, of course, that any fondness you thought I held for you was all in your silly imagination, right?
J.R.D Posted August 3, 2004 Posted August 3, 2004 dude there boogers anyway well flowery and collette is anyway lol
theculturewarrior Posted August 3, 2004 Author Posted August 3, 2004 Oh, don't be that way HSM. Don't be bitter. I will always remember you fondly.
homeschoolmom Posted August 3, 2004 Posted August 3, 2004 PM is not big enough for the both of us.....
J.R.D Posted August 3, 2004 Posted August 3, 2004 heyf lowery and colltte was mine lol u cheaters lol .......... besides collete was immodest lol
StColette Posted August 3, 2004 Posted August 3, 2004 [quote name='J.R.D' date='Aug 3 2004, 04:11 PM'] dude there boogers anyway well flowery and collette is anyway lol [/quote] :squash: :angry:
StColette Posted August 3, 2004 Posted August 3, 2004 [quote name='J.R.D' date='Aug 3 2004, 04:14 PM'] heyf lowery and colltte was mine lol u cheaters lol .......... besides collete was immodest lol [/quote] lol yall are both wrong I only belong to one person on PM lol and I'm not immodest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
theculturewarrior Posted August 3, 2004 Author Posted August 3, 2004 [quote]PM is not big enough for the both of us..... [/quote] Then I guess I'll have to move on.
franciscanheart Posted August 3, 2004 Posted August 3, 2004 [quote name='J.R.D' date='Aug 3 2004, 04:11 PM'] dude there boogers anyway well flowery and collette is anyway lol [/quote] ouch.... you know i had something more meaningful to say to that.... or was it funny?.... but then i read the other posts and forgot what i was going to say oh well
franciscanheart Posted August 3, 2004 Posted August 3, 2004 [quote name='J.R.D' date='Aug 3 2004, 04:18 PM'] lol jason or me jennie [/quote] <<<<<< craking up did you really just ask that?
J.R.D Posted August 3, 2004 Posted August 3, 2004 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i better not catch jason in public lol
homeschoolmom Posted August 3, 2004 Posted August 3, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Aug 3 2004, 04:17 PM'] Then I guess I'll have to move on. [/quote] Glad you're taking it so well... bye!
StColette Posted August 3, 2004 Posted August 3, 2004 [quote name='J.R.D' date='Aug 3 2004, 04:20 PM'] NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i better not catch jason in public lol [/quote] It has always been Jason and ROFL @ Laura
J.R.D Posted August 3, 2004 Posted August 3, 2004 jason's mine lol(not that way) lol as in hes goin down lol......... i need to talk to jason by the way lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now