Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

For the better ahem Greater City of the two.

Tell why if you'd like

Posted

i live in fortworth/dallas area but the shi is better lol

DancesforLove
Posted

Dallas is totally better actually Fort Worth is but same dif

Posted

no its not the shi is better

Posted

My first name is actually [b]Dallas[/b], however I always had more of a fond for [b]Chicago[/b] than the city of [b]Dallas[/b]. (I don't live near Chicago, live in Virginia).

Mickey's_Girl
Posted

Chicago, definitely.

MG

Posted

Chicago. Hands down. No question.

Posted

Well, since Chicago is on the right side of the Mississippi its not a tough choice.

Besides, Dallas is one big suburb.

peace...

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='PedroX' date='Aug 3 2004, 10:29 PM'] Well, since Chicago is on the right side of the Mississippi its not a tough choice. [/quote]
I knew you were going to say that before I had even scrolled down all the way... You're too predictable, Pedro... you need a new phobia...

Posted (edited)

Its not a phobia!

I am not afraid of what lies west of the Mississipi! I just don't care for it, much. ;)

peace...

p.s. I am not predictable! No one expects the Spanish Inquistion!

Edited by PedroX
homeschoolmom
Posted

Eh, call it what you want...

Posted

Dallas !!!!!!!!!! :) I rep my southern cities lol

theculturewarrior
Posted

Uh, you all forgot something about chicago...


The picture says it all...

homeschoolmom
Posted

Okay, I voted Chicago despite its location with regard to the Mississippi, because it's in the Midwest... but why are we voting between these two cities?

Posted

Since my dad was born and raised i Chicago, I have to vote for it.
Cubs, Bears, and Blackhawks all the way!!!! :D

cantstopdancin9
Posted
[font="Impact"]I picked Chicago cause it snows there.[/font]
franciscanheart
Posted

dallas


and we're tied

Posted

Well, Dallas is the city where Phatmass04 will be held.

And besides, Chicago has the worst professional football team in the the history of mankind. The Bears are simply a disgrace. Always have been, always will be.

Go Pack Go.

CatholicCrusader
Posted

[quote name='dUSt' date='Aug 4 2004, 01:51 AM'] Well, Dallas is the city where Phatmass04 will be held.

And besides, Chicago has the worst professional football team in the the history of mankind. The Bears are simply a disgrace. Always have been, always will be.

Go Pack Go. [/quote]
Chi town is way better than dallas... Chicago is full of Catholics! Anyway, the Bears are the best-- watch out for Dillon this year!

franciscanheart
Posted

go dUSt!!!!

thanks man!!!!


haha see dallas rocks....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...