Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

shelly_freak
Posted

Sister just had to climb on the monkey bars

shelly_freak
Posted

Run Sister, Run

shelly_freak
Posted

We convinced Sister to go down the slide

shelly_freak
Posted

Oh no Sister got put in jail! :sadder:

shelly_freak
Posted

Yay Sister got out, so she's feelin the breeze through her habit.

shelly_freak
Posted

Well thats all folks. Sister had a blast!

franciscanheart
Posted

hahahahhahaha awesome pics

Posted

LOL Michelle these pics rock girlie !

let_go_let_God
Posted

Very fun, you should mail travling nun to some of us so we can get pics from all over the country!!

Soldier4Him
Posted

[quote]because we're creepy aliens, we dont think [/quote]

I beg to differ! You're talking to a 20 year old here, who is just an honorary alien!

Agnt_rubber_duckyGodSquad04
Posted

shelly i was there today and i was still laughing at the pics and i think we are bringing a lot of joy into ppl lives i will miss you and sister while you are in Europe

GodsThespianChic
Posted

There was a kid at my school my freshman year that did morning show stuff with a Jesus statue...and my school is public...

franciscanheart
Posted

i heart the traveling nun :) like lots

Posted

The one with her and the brothers is cute !!

Soldier4Him
Posted

This....is a very good game. :)

IcePrincessKRS
Posted (edited)

Am I the only one who thinks the name Sister Get-Around sounds kinda bad? :ph34r: lol

Those pictures are great, though! :) Its like that travelling gnome only better!

Edited by IcePrincessKRS
GodsThespianChic
Posted

Yep. Better cuz a nun is CATHOLIC!

shelly_freak
Posted

Oh man IceP, get your mind out of the gutter! I'm glad that Sister is such a hit! I didn't really think that many people would like her.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

*sigh* I admit it, I do have a tendancy to notice things like that that I shouldn't. lol

I'm sorry Sister Get-Around! You have a great name! Next time you come to Steubenville I'll have to try and meet you. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...