Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

How long does it take to get:

A Name Change
Updated Forum Info -Non-Catholic should be scratched now

???

<_<

franciscanheart
Posted

dont you change that yourself?

Posted

I Wish. Id have it done by now.

Posted

I GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad:

Posted

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

Posted

Maybe you can put Bushido-Boy as your personal title so you can still have it. :)

theculturewarrior
Posted

If you were willing to sacrifice your post count you could just re-register with a new username.

Posted

[quote name='cathgirl' date='Aug 7 2004, 03:01 AM'] Maybe you can put Bushido-Boy as your personal title so you can still have it. :) [/quote]
But I want to have a different title..lol

I shouldnt have to choose should I, ive asked for going on 8 wks now!

I have to put 'Im Catholic Now' coz the admin wont change my info.

Its getting ridiculous now, imo. :(

Posted

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Aug 7 2004, 03:03 AM'] If you were willing to sacrifice your post count you could just re-register with a new username. [/quote]
I shouldnt have to do that <_<

franciscanheart
Posted

congrats on the title change dude

Posted

rofl nice title Paul

franciscanheart
Posted

how many does it take again?

Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Aug 7 2004, 05:51 PM'] congrats on the title change dude [/quote]
ty

Posted

[quote name='StColette' date='Aug 7 2004, 05:54 PM'] rofl nice title Paul [/quote]
ty..lol

Posted

bet you can't read my title :P lol

Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Aug 7 2004, 05:55 PM'] how many does it take again? [/quote]
3150

Posted

Morph you are gonna end up catchin me lol

Posted

[quote name='StColette' date='Aug 7 2004, 06:02 PM'] bet you can't read my title :P lol [/quote]
lol

Posted

dont think you are gonna get anything changed any time soon.. dust is busy with that phatmass shig dig in Dallas

Posted

It says " Fiancee of Jason He is the BESTEST fiance ever and always

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...