Lil Red Posted August 5, 2004 Posted August 5, 2004 I miss my hubby I've been sleeping extremely poorly I've been having nightmares every night I'm tired I'm getting a lot of flak from work therefore, I'm cranky and unhappy.
Ash Wednesday Posted August 5, 2004 Posted August 5, 2004 *Big hugs for my Lil Red buddy* Me, every time I come to work, I'm like "I'm at WORK! DOH!"
mmmerf Posted August 5, 2004 Posted August 5, 2004 Take heart! Things to be happy about: 1. You're a member of one of the more politically incorrect religions Western Civilization has to offer. You Rebel! 2. Scientists in Britain have developed a beer can that cools itself. 3. Phatmassers everywhere are lifting you up in prayer. 4. Mmm. tacos, so very tasty and good for you,. Dave P.s. Really, when I have nothing to say, I go to open mic... why is that?
VeraMaria Posted August 5, 2004 Posted August 5, 2004 [quote name='Lil Red' date='Aug 5 2004, 11:52 AM'] I miss my hubby I've been sleeping extremely poorly I've been having nightmares every night I'm tired I'm getting a lot of flak from work therefore, I'm cranky and unhappy. [/quote] I'm sorry LR. Some prayers for ya! *hands LR a mug of good tea and a blueberry muffin* <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>(that would cheer me up)</span>
MorphRC Posted August 5, 2004 Posted August 5, 2004 A Song Just For You. :band: Ill Survive!!!!! :band: There the only words I know lol
Lil Red Posted August 5, 2004 Author Posted August 5, 2004 thanks, guys, for the prayers. i really need it. i'm just feelin' really depressed. there's other stuff going on that i can't talk about, but i know that your prayers are helping me. you guys are the bestest.
Lounge Daddy Posted August 5, 2004 Posted August 5, 2004 [font="Courier"]you have prayers, Lil Red - for real take care[/font]
MrsFrozen Posted August 5, 2004 Posted August 5, 2004 Aww! Lil Red. I'm sorry! I know how you feel. I will pray for you!
Lounge Daddy Posted August 6, 2004 Posted August 6, 2004 [font="Courier"]i'm swinging' by the adoration chapel after work... i'll have you on my list of intentions God Bless you [/font]
theculturewarrior Posted August 6, 2004 Posted August 6, 2004 You may be unhappy, but at least you're not weird! :skitzo:
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted August 6, 2004 Posted August 6, 2004 :group: (((((((((((((((((((Little Red))))))))))))))))))) If you need someone to talk to, I'll give you my number.
Lil Red Posted August 6, 2004 Author Posted August 6, 2004 [quote name='Lounge Daddy' date='Aug 6 2004, 11:36 AM'] [font="Courier"]i'm swinging' by the adoration chapel after work... i'll have you on my list of intentions God Bless you [/font] [/quote] thanks! i appreciate
theculturewarrior Posted August 6, 2004 Posted August 6, 2004 All kidding aside, I will remember you in my prayers. God bless you.
Lil Red Posted August 6, 2004 Author Posted August 6, 2004 my hubby's not gettin' back until September. thanks, teresa!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now