franciscanheart Posted August 5, 2004 Posted August 5, 2004 Okay, seriosly, who wants visitors?!?! Haha, Going on my senior road trip later on this year and looking for places to stop. Yes, I do wanna stop. So tell me where ya are and maybe I'll come by.... especially if you birth cows. Haha. im so serious.
StColette Posted August 5, 2004 Posted August 5, 2004 ROFL birth cows !!! Umm I guess that would nominate me right away lol I'll probably be in school still when you go on your road trip but let me know when you are heading my way and I can meet up with you somewhere !!
theculturewarrior Posted August 5, 2004 Posted August 5, 2004 Well, where I live has a lot to offer, but I don't know you too well. What if you're weird? :ph34r:
franciscanheart Posted August 5, 2004 Author Posted August 5, 2004 im thinking.... all the states that border texas..... hmmmm
franciscanheart Posted August 5, 2004 Author Posted August 5, 2004 im not .... weird louisianna first? hmmm maybe.im thinking it might be last.
theculturewarrior Posted August 5, 2004 Posted August 5, 2004 Be sure you visit the OKC bombing memorial.
theculturewarrior Posted August 5, 2004 Posted August 5, 2004 Also there's lots of great places to camp in Oklahoma.
franciscanheart Posted August 5, 2004 Author Posted August 5, 2004 yeah definitely.... one of the schools im looking at is in OK
theculturewarrior Posted August 5, 2004 Posted August 5, 2004 Where I grew up there was a beautiful wildlife refuge. It's been a long time since I've seen it sober though, so I don't know.
franciscanheart Posted August 5, 2004 Author Posted August 5, 2004 hmmm when is this trip gunna be... good question. either A) winter break B) spring break C) right before or after I graduate
StColette Posted August 5, 2004 Posted August 5, 2004 (edited) hmmmmmmm Edited August 5, 2004 by StColette
theculturewarrior Posted August 5, 2004 Posted August 5, 2004 And they had a restauraunt with these gigantic hamburgers that were so big you had to eat them with a fork. They had longhorn and buffalo burgers. That restaurant goes all the way back to Indian Territory days.
franciscanheart Posted August 5, 2004 Author Posted August 5, 2004 that was my reaction too hmmmmmmmmmmmm
theculturewarrior Posted August 5, 2004 Posted August 5, 2004 And also where I grew up there was a creek that according to the legend, Frank James (Jesse James' brother) buried his loot, so they called it Cache Creek.
theculturewarrior Posted August 5, 2004 Posted August 5, 2004 [quote]hmmmmmmm....[/quote] You two are really weird.
theculturewarrior Posted August 5, 2004 Posted August 5, 2004 They have horse races up 'round Tulsa. They call them the Blue Ribbon Downs. Well, I don't know if they're still there.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now