Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

I'm Giving Away My Old Casettes.


Which among my old casette tapes from the eighties should I keep?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

theculturewarrior
Posted

Let me know cause I'm like this... :wacko:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Are those all real band names?

theculturewarrior
Posted

It depends on what you mean by "real".

ilovechrist
Posted

save the Grateful Dead...
that's the only name i recognize

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Aug 6 2004, 01:15 AM'] It depends on what you mean by "real". [/quote]
Is this an LSD-induced thread?

shelly_freak
Posted

no. dead kennedys are cool yo

Posted

all of those are good.. need someone to take them off your hands? lol

Posted

I have been missing my Smiths CD for almost a month argh

franciscanheart
Posted

i thought that said im giving away all my old cigarettes.... i was like... gross

homeschoolmom
Posted

keep Devo.
HSDad can sing Whip It in French :)

Posted

I said Dead Milkmen...They're funny....

But get rid of the Violent Femmes.... I can't stand them.

Posted

Who the heck are these people???.

Ive never heard one.

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Aug 6 2004, 08:21 AM'] keep Devo.
HSDad can sing Whip It in French :) [/quote]
:o I hope that someday I will be able to find a man for myself that has that talent!!! -_- :D


:P

theculturewarrior
Posted

Well...it's morning again, and I have a caffeine hangover. I'm looking at my posts from last night like "WHAT?!!!"

DEVO is the only band I own on casette. :) Maybe it was LSD induced.

Posted

DRUGGY!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='cathgirl' date='Aug 6 2004, 08:58 AM'] :o I hope that someday I will be able to find a man for myself that has that talent!!! -_- :D


:P [/quote]
It's what first drew my attention... :hearts:

Tora-Musume
Posted

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Aug 6 2004, 12:13 AM'] Let me know cause I'm like this... :wacko: [/quote]
Greatful dead and Devo...Gotta keep them both. Hope I am not too late. :(

Gotta Love Me! :D

franciscanheart
Posted

i veonly heard of the second and third band so yeah either of those is good

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...