Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Jennaaaaaaaaaaay


Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Aug 7 2004, 08:41 PM'] thinking it wasnt counting naymore haha [/quote]
lol

franciscanheart
Posted

yeah mine decreased too.... it was weird :(

Posted

i like its got to do with the time difference.

franciscanheart
Posted

but mine changed too.... hmmm maybe its really obvious and im just stupid

Posted

la la la I'm all alone on PM it seems

DancesforLove
Posted

I'm here lol a few others are too very few others lol

Posted

lol I know I think we are the only ones on from the southern region lol

franciscanheart
Posted

not anymore.... im back for a while :)

franciscanheart
Posted

hahahahaha i know. but theyll see it when they come back :)

franciscanheart
Posted
;)
Posted

she'll be on in around 6 hrs.

franciscanheart
Posted

hahah while im gone of course haha


oh well



hey jennie look another page with your name on it is making its way up in page numbers!

Posted

one more post to even it off :D

franciscanheart
Posted

goodnight :)

Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Aug 8 2004, 12:20 PM'] hahah while im gone of course haha


oh well



hey jennie look another page with your name on it is making its way up in page numbers! [/quote]
lol I see that. One day there were four Jennie threads lol 1 from tcw 1, from the_rev, 1 from Jason, and 1 from Micah lol It was crazy lol

Posted

[quote name='MorphRC' date='Aug 8 2004, 12:16 PM'] she'll be on in around 6 hrs. [/quote]
yep I'm here now. sick but here lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...