franciscanheart Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 theyre not on theyll never know hahahahahaha
franciscanheart Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 BOO HOO HOO hahaha i dont know i thought it was funny
theculturewarrior Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 [quote]Only one asked me and I'm happy it was him lol [/quote] I told you it was over! Gee ripes!
cathgirl Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 [quote name='Moosey' date='Aug 7 2004, 09:25 AM'] DARNIT I MISSED IT. [/quote] Same here. I have yet to hear Raphael sing...
StColette Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Aug 7 2004, 09:42 AM'] I told you it was over! Gee ripes! [/quote] ROFL Tcw not you !!
Colleen Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 awww, i missed it. Oh well, we'll just hafta have another one.
DancesforLove Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 Micah has an amazing voice!! Yall have to hear him shame I don't have my paltalk working so I can still here him
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 8, 2004 Author Posted August 8, 2004 [quote name='DancesforLove' date='Aug 8 2004, 05:39 PM'] Micah has an amazing voice!! Yall have to hear him shame I don't have my paltalk working so I can still here him [/quote] Lies! All lies!
Colleen Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 8 2004, 05:07 PM'] Lies! All lies! [/quote] You're lying!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 8, 2004 Author Posted August 8, 2004 [quote name='Colleen' date='Aug 8 2004, 06:10 PM'] You're lying! [/quote] Lies! Lies! *picks up a stone to throw at Colleen* *remembers the Scriptures* *hands the stone to the Blessed Virgin* Hehe...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now