franciscanheart Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 i think i just realized that. its in like.... 9 hours and 45 minutes about
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 LETS ALL SAY A PRAYER FOR ALL WHO ARE ATTENDING, PERFORMING AND PUTTING ON THE EVENT!! [i]Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with You, Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus, Holy Mary Mother of God, Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death amen![/i]
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 I wish I could go. Oh well...I go to Sunday Mass tomorrow and I'll perpetuate my Communion with my Pham!
VeraMaria Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 I really wish I could go too... I'll also say a Hail Mary Dios te salve, Maria, llena eres de gracia, el senor es contigo. Bendita tu eres entre todas las mujeres y bendito es el fruto de to vientre, Jesus. Santa maria, Madre de Dios, ruega por nosotros pecadores, ahora y en la hora de nuestra muerte, amen.
MC Just Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 Dios te salve, Maria, llena eres de gracia, el senor es contigo. Bendita tu eres entre todas las mujeres y bendito es el fruto de to vientre, Jesus. Santa maria, Madre de Dios, ruega por nosotros pecadores, ahora y en la hora de nuestra muerte, amen.
MC Just Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 (edited) well i hope they have fun and rock the stage. i'm dissapointed i couldnt be there but i just couldnt.. Edited August 7, 2004 by MC Just
Angel Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 Hail Mary Full of Grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou amongst Women and Blessed is The Fruit of Thy Womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother Of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen I wish I could be there too! It would be such a great time, and I would get to meet all of you guyz my dope PM Pham, & all of the amazing PM artists that I have been introduced to. Maybe next year I Love all of you guyz and you all are in my prayers this weekend I hope you all have an awesome time! God Bless!! :peace: ~*~ Jessica~*~
cathgirl Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 HOw many pmers gonna be there w/ there youth groups? I wish I could have gone! Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven; give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses,now and at the hour of our death. For the kindom, the power, and the glory, are YOURS now and forever! AMEN!!
theculturewarrior Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 I wonder if Voici got to go after all. I miss her. (But I understand her parents' concern.)
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Aug 7 2004, 01:24 PM'] LETS ALL SAY A PRAYER FOR ALL WHO ARE ATTENDING, PERFORMING AND PUTTING ON THE EVENT!! [i]Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with You, Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus, Holy Mary Mother of God, Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death amen![/i] [/quote] Amen!
Apollo Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 Thanks to everyone for their prayers! It was a truly amazing event and I believe everyone left having had a full day of music, fun in the son, and some AWESOME Jesus lovin'! The Franciscan Friars of the Renewal = THE DOPEST DUDES ON THE PLANET!!! Phatmass musicians repped it, fo sho! Thanks again to everyone that made this event possible. God Bless you all!
franciscanheart Posted August 8, 2004 Author Posted August 8, 2004 Thank you everyone for your prayers. You guys are awesome! The whole thing was wonderful! Continuous adoration of the Blessed Sacrament, concerts ((POINT 5 CONVENANT ROCKED!!!! and Remnant of course was awesome)), and of course MASS. So awesome. Father spoke about the book Horton Hears A Who by Dr Seuss which is so awesome because my high school is doing Seussical this year which focuses on that book!!!! It has such awesome messages! "A PERSON'S A PERSON NO MATTER HOW SMALL" woo hoo!!!! yall can come see me in it too we're the first in texas to perform it and most likely the first in the COUNTRY!!!!! woot. prayers? yall are wonderful. Thanks again! God bless!
DancesforLove Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 Oh thats so cool Laura! You'll have to tell me when it is!
franciscanheart Posted August 8, 2004 Author Posted August 8, 2004 its late sept.... i dont feel like getting up and getting the exact dates haha but ill let yall know like tonight or something haha
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now