Soldier4Him Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 *busts down the door* WELCOME BACK VERA! I brought oreos....anybody want one?
ilovechrist Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 7 2004, 02:06 PM'] O Diamond of Phatmass! [/quote] nice nickname. from now on, Vera shall be called O Diamond of PhatMass. welcome back!
VeraMaria Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 [quote name='ilovechrist' date='Aug 8 2004, 02:56 AM'] nice nickname. from now on, Vera shall be called O Diamond of PhatMass. welcome back! [/quote] Diamond of Phatmass? I think he was being sarcastic, and meant that since diamond is the hardest material, my skull is too thick to get a thought through (aka stubborness) At least that's Jacob's take on it!
Janana8706 Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 YAY!!!!!! sh'es back. WELCOME, I'll bring tacos, so very tasty and good for you,.
VeraMaria Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 Okay, my welcome back party is over, now it's Colleen;s welcome back party!!! We missed you colleen!! tacos, so very tasty and good for you, anyone?
franciscanheart Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 aw sorry i missed your party.... welcome back colleen!!!! pass the tacos, so very tasty and good for you,! haha! mmmm tacos, so very tasty and good for you,!!
Iacobus Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 Colleen has red hair, no? She can be the Ruby of Phatmass if we are applying names like that to all the PM femme fatales (sp?) jk. LOL!
Colleen Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Aug 8 2004, 12:29 PM'] Okay, my welcome back party is over, now it's Colleen;s welcome back party!!! We missed you colleen!! tacos, so very tasty and good for you, anyone? [/quote] [quote]aw sorry i missed your party.... welcome back colleen!!!![/quote] Awwwwww. I feel so loved! Y'all are awesome!
Colleen Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='Aug 8 2004, 12:34 PM'] Colleen has red hair, no? She can be the Ruby of Phatmass if we are applying names like that to all the PM femme fatales (sp?) jk. LOL! [/quote] ROFL! the ruby of phatmass . . . *starts laughing uncontrollably* not I! I'm not that special, lol.
franciscanheart Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 we missed you oh yay!!! tonight you have to sing the lullaby with jennie.... ive patiently awaited your return but now i have to hear it!
Colleen Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Aug 8 2004, 12:37 PM'] we missed you oh yay!!! tonight you have to sing the lullaby with jennie.... ive patiently awaited your return but now i have to hear it! [/quote] Well . . . I . . . well . . . I . . . I have this . . . allergy . . . you see . . . and it's uh, sorta . . . hindering my singing ability. . . . Yeah, that's it. Uh, yeah. Maybe I'll sing tonight. Perhaps. lol.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='Aug 8 2004, 01:34 PM'] Colleen has red hair, no? She can be the Ruby of Phatmass if we are applying names like that to all the PM femme fatales (sp?) jk. LOL! [/quote] LOL I named Vera the Diamond of Phatmass because she is a saint among sinners...a diamond in the rough...
franciscanheart Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 oh no not another excuse girl.... sigh well if you do wait until i get there haha!!!! i should be on kinda early tonight though so not so bad.... i sing tomorrow when i get my new mic haha
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now