MC Just Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 That's right . I tried trimming it and i made it un-even in the front,. I tried fixing it but it still looks messed up.lol I have to go to mass in a few hours....
Angel Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 lol Just I'm sure God will have a smile on his face 2day
MC Just Posted August 7, 2004 Author Posted August 7, 2004 I dont know why i didnt learn from the last time i tried. Sheesh, i left bald spots in three different placess....and that day, I had to go get my picture taken for my id..
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 Haha...I asked for a nice haircut once for a singing performance and the woman at the shop gave me a short mohawk...what a nutter...
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 the good thing is that it will grow out...... untill then act like its the new fad! wear it like a charm and no one will notice! like if thats the way you wanted it to be.....LOL
Angel Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 LoL Just maybe you should consider going to a barber The other day I saw a man that looked like he buzzed a chunk of hair off the top of his head just that one spot poor guy it was like that scene from Barbershop lol Just do you have those Id pics by any chance? Im sure your hair looks just fine
MC Just Posted August 7, 2004 Author Posted August 7, 2004 [quote name='Angel' date='Aug 7 2004, 03:36 PM'] poor guy it was like that scene from Barbershop lol Just do you have those Id pics by any chance? [/quote] No i dont have any pics of it. I thought of barbershop right away.lol
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 lol That sounds like what my husband did before we got married.... I forbade him to cut his own hair and he'd still try to get away with it.... the silly man would only trim the sides with the clippers so the back and top were still shaggy. His philosophy wass that his head is above everyone elses by several inches so it didn't really matter since they couldn't see it unless he was sitting down. I still maintain he looked dumb. lol Now I cut his hair for him before he's tempted to try it on his own.
MC Just Posted August 7, 2004 Author Posted August 7, 2004 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Aug 7 2004, 04:01 PM'] lol That sounds like what my husband did before we got married.... I forbade him to cut his own hair and he'd still try to get away with it.... the silly man would only trim the sides with the clippers so the back and top were still shaggy. His philosophy wass that his head is above everyone elses by several inches so it didn't really matter since they couldn't see it unless he was sitting down. I still maintain he looked dumb. lol Now I cut his hair for him before he's tempted to try it on his own. [/quote] lol
DancesforLove Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 lol, you're not at PM 04 Just? I guess I just assumed you were lol
StColette Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 awww poor MC Just That's okay I did the same thing when i was about 4 I had long hair and well got ahold of my mom scissors lol and ummm cut it all off except for a nice lil rat tail in the back ROFL my mom wanted to kill me
MC Just Posted August 8, 2004 Author Posted August 8, 2004 [quote name='DancesforLove' date='Aug 7 2004, 05:36 PM'] lol, you're not at PM 04 Just? I guess I just assumed you were lol [/quote] i couldnt be there un-fortunately...
DancesforLove Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 aww neither could I, at least I'm in good company while I'm stuck at home lol.
StColette Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 I couldn't go either but I'm in good company too LOL
WCC_Catholic Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 think of it this way God needs to laugh every now and then ya know.
DancesforLove Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 truetrue wcc and at least it's just hair, not something permenant
DancesforLove Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 lol thats why I let trained pros cut my hair lol :my precious:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now