Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys! I just all had to tell you:

I LOVE LOVE!!!!

Isn't God the greatest ever? hehe.

DancesforLove
Posted

yes he is!!!! lol

theculturewarrior
Posted

God's alright.























eh, who am I kidding...I :wub: Him!!!!!!!

DancesforLove
Posted

We all :wub: God!!!in one form or another :D

Posted

That was my screen name on MSN once. I LOVE LOVE! :D

DancesforLove
Posted

lol cool! Love is good, very very good :D

Posted

All I can do is :D .

I LOVE GOD!!!!
GOD LOVES ME!!!

DancesforLove
Posted

I love God too, and of course I love Mary, and JPII and all the Saints and well I just love everybody!!!
I :wub: my Phamily!!! Yall rock :D

Posted

I :wub: da Phamily ^_^

DancesforLove
Posted

da pham is awesome possem :wub:

WCC_Catholic
Posted

God gives me the warm and fuzzies :wub: :wub:

DancesforLove
Posted

hehehe me too!

Posted

I love GOD and his PM PHAM. They are Totally Rad...

WCC_Catholic
Posted

[quote name='MC Just' date='Aug 7 2004, 10:48 PM'] I love GOD and his PM PHAM. They are Totally Rad... [/quote]
i totally agree

DancesforLove
Posted

aww and we love you Just!

ilovechrist
Posted

God's the Dopest.

:lol:

DancesforLove
Posted

Yes he is!!! very dope indeed lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...