Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Although, all I do is crop and resize images for my avatars, I'd be happy to make some avatars for phatmass. ^_^

Posted

>_>;;; Does anyone know when he'll get back from phatmass 04?

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

LOL his probably recuperating as we speak! LOL

that would be awesome tho maddalena tho'!

im excited! :D

Posted

Yays, me too! I've found oodles of Mary Magdalene images, so I've been changing my avatar left and right. I figured I could make more for the site because it need more. :3

franciscanheart
Posted

he was on a bit ago but id give him a few days to rest up

Posted

Bump.
dUSt is online. Huzzah.
I got his name wrong in the title. u_u;; How unprofessional.

Posted

That would be really :cool: !

Posted

XO Bump. ;____;

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Bump so dUSt can see it.

Posted

Bump.
Thank you, Mrs. Bro. Adam. XD;;

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

ooo... more avatars!

Posted

Yeah, I don't want to annoy him by e-mail him, so I guess I'll jsut keep on bumping this. :3

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

*BUMP* You're welcome *BUMP*

Posted

Yo.

If you could make some that'd be cool. If you want to make it easy on me, don't send me any until you have like a lot finished. One big upload is easier than many little ones.

It would also be cool if you could "zip" them up into a .zip file (if you know how). It would be even easier if you already had them named correctly (for example: "St Therese.gif" or "Pope in Rome.gif").

Posted

Awesome!! Thank you, dUSt! ^____^

Posted

i like these ideas...

people volunteering for stuff...

how cool is that?!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...