Iacobus Posted August 9, 2004 Posted August 9, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Aug 8 2004, 11:00 PM'] oh, and by the way, JOSH is too normal to be Darcy [/quote] You said the word... lol. Josh is too normal to be Darcy? I thought Darcy was normal, the model of virtues or something. LOL! Or are you refering to normal as in normal and not as in normal as the norm. LOL!
Iacobus Posted August 9, 2004 Posted August 9, 2004 [quote name='Colleen' date='Aug 8 2004, 11:05 PM'] Okay. I guess. [/quote] Kara said I danced like a Chinese Fighting Pony. Which means I am really bad. LOL! Kara is one of those people who never says anything mean. She is more of a Jane than Jane herself. LOL!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 9, 2004 Posted August 9, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Aug 8 2004, 11:58 PM'] Hmph... if I was mean I'd tease Jacob about dancing with ****...whoever that is....hey, THAT's probably your Liz! [/quote] LOL Make fun of him, just using **** in place of a name. I'd like to see the results. Like Mad libs... PS-I know who **** is.
theculturewarrior Posted August 9, 2004 Author Posted August 9, 2004 Pweez Vera? I want to laugh at Jacob's expense!
Iacobus Posted August 9, 2004 Posted August 9, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Aug 8 2004, 11:12 PM'] Pweez Vera? I want to laugh at Jacob's expense! [/quote] LOL That is almost low down and mean. But not really because I do it to Vera and yeh so I can't really conmend it. LOL!
theculturewarrior Posted August 9, 2004 Author Posted August 9, 2004 I was just playing. Gee, tonight is a bad night for slips of the tongue. Too much caffeine.
VeraMaria Posted August 9, 2004 Posted August 9, 2004 (edited) [quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 9 2004, 01:08 AM'] PS-I know who **** is. [/quote] yeah, yeah, we all know... (that you know, that is) I'm just dumb and need some help [quote]LOL Make fun of him, just using **** in place of a name. I'd like to see the results. Like Mad libs...[/quote] Geez, I'm not THAT mean! I would be as bad as my friends if I did that Although if **** is Jacob's Liz, I do feel sorry for her feet while dancing... :ph34r: Edited August 9, 2004 by VeraMaria
theculturewarrior Posted August 9, 2004 Author Posted August 9, 2004 O sea, que importa??? BAILAMOS!!!!
VeraMaria Posted August 9, 2004 Posted August 9, 2004 lol, we need another homeschoolmom/TCW/me spanish thread
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted August 9, 2004 Posted August 9, 2004 I think I need to buff up on my spanish, I have a spanish 301 course this fall! I need to STUDY! Nessicito estudiar!
homeschoolmom Posted August 9, 2004 Posted August 9, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Aug 9 2004, 10:06 AM'] lol, we need another homeschoolmom/TCW/me spanish thread [/quote] no le olvidas de Sojourner!
Iacobus Posted August 9, 2004 Posted August 9, 2004 I don't like Spanish. Mainly because I don't know it. LOL! I am really bad with langagues. I tried French and am trying an other year but I can't get it. I still have problems with some of my English, lol. I just needed to have started learning younger, I am too set in English or something. I struggle lol. Iay ancay oday Igpay Atinlay.
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 9, 2004 Posted August 9, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Aug 8 2004, 05:04 PM'] who will dance with me? *dances some flamenco alone* [/quote] I'll dance with you, Vera.
theculturewarrior Posted August 9, 2004 Author Posted August 9, 2004 Eres hispanita, Ice? Porque no nos platicas en castellano?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now